1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Webbers Den (www.webbersden.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by otoha0309, Jan 2, 2014.

1. otoha0309

otoha0309 Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I mentioned this local seller in a recent post and thought i should maybe post a review of them so others can get in on the awesome stuff these folks are all about. my gf and i know the owners very well and several of our Ts have come from these folks. They always have great prices, and provide us with excellent slings.

www.webbersden.com

They are fairly knew as a breeder and seller, but they have some awesome Ts, and frequently do giveaways and special deals on their facebook page (found on the website).
    Once you have purchased a T from these folks they are more than willing to advise you on its more specific care, and to answer any questions you might have. They are knowledgeable, and are all around nice folks. I reccomend checking them out.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Positive review for The Webbers Den. I have done business with them in the past and I have never been disappointed when ordering from them. The packing is outstanding as well as the communication. Thanks again!