Wasp rescue chances of recovery?

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
We raise captive bred animals to breed more...we don't take food from them we give them 3x the amount they'd ever see in the wild big difference
I’d say its fairly obvious that there is a huge difference. I sure don’t know what your point is though.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
To be fair...that happens in nature too. Having prey stolen by something bigger and badder than you. ;)

I personally hate wasps. They're pointless angry wanna-be-bees who make stupid saliva-mud-paper houses and enjoy inflicting pain and suffering.

Yes I know they're beneficial insects, they're still pointless.

I'm just bitter because as a child I got bit 6 times in a row by yellow jackets while trying to go down my god darn slide in the back yard.

Stupid wasps.
Yeah, and take it from me, they can get REAL cranky if they get caught in your motorcycle helmet.

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just a little random entomology lesson to clarify things:
Mud/spider wasps and other solitary hunting wasps paralyze their prey and lay an egg on the outside of the body.
Parasitoid wasps are very small and lay eggs inside their hosts without paralyzing them...for awhile the host continues to live on and act normal while being fed upon inside their bodies.
Social wasps such as yellowjackets attack their prey with their mandibles and chew them up, bringing the prey back to the nest in an unrecognizable chewed up ball.