Was lost but now found

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well our 1/2" A.Genic that got loose over a month ago is now found. He looks hungry but we have no food for it but hopefully the crickets will be here tomorrow and everything will hopefully good as new :)

Betty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yaay! =D

I guess he gave up and decided life on the lam wasn't as great as being fed breakfast in bed? :D

Tarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
2 of my fimbriatus juveniles was out for a walk once... they where gone about 3-4 days and I didn't even miss them! Both had dug alot and had a large web. Found them both on the same thay whit 5minutes between... I dug up my third just in case.... :D

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh it looks like it molted on its little escape so now its 3/4" to 1" . I fed it 1/2 a meal worm a few mins ago its not touched it so maybe it will before the crickets get here.

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
my female pinktoe got out of her cage and my grandma smashed her it was really gross, but i dont blam my grandma for it since she almost passes out when she sees one:) i've learned to keep my spiders locked up tight!

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No it wasn't infact it was in what we had the container on top of a Container we had a T.Blondi (no T.Blondi though) it maybe going to molt I out some 1/4" Crickets in there and it hasn't touched them. It molted while put on its adventure so its now around 1"

Last edited: