1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning thingy?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Lorgakor, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Lorgakor

Lorgakor Arachnomom Old Timer

Advertisement
    Just wondering what the purpose of the new little warn icon thingy on my posts is? It is new right? Cause I haven't noticed it before!:D

2. orcrist

orcrist Arachnosquire Old Timer

I was wondering the same thing myself... Spent the last five minutes looking through the rules forum for it. Expect someone to show up and say something to the effect of "you're both idiots. run a search." :D

3. Windchaser

Windchaser Arachnoking Old Timer

This is a new feature and the moderators are working out the details as to how it will be used. In addition, only the user, with the exception of the moderators and administrators, can see their warning level.

4. orcrist

orcrist Arachnosquire Old Timer

Fine, but what does it mean anything at the moment? Do we know anything about what will fill or reduce our warning levels?

5. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    Doesn't mean anything until it's in use.

Until then, you can find whole lists of things that will increase it when we start to use it here.

The only thing that will decrease it if you are warned is time. Kinda like being drunk ;)