1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by JoeRossi, Feb 29, 2012.

1. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Arachnosupporter

Great Transaction............

We agreed to meet at a location half way between us and everything worked out very smooth. The trade went well and I was impressed with the health of all the Tarantulas (very fat and healthy), communication, and lover for the hobby. I will not hesitate to do buisness in the future and look forward to future transaction.

Joe Rossi
  2. I bought a mm versi from vulgerlives and it was a very easy transaction. Good packing, very good communication and im looking forward to another transaction with him again. I would refer him to anyone.
  3. evilebe

evilebe Arachnosquire

5 stars. good prices. shipped same day as payment. refunded 7 dollars to = shipping costs. well packaged. included a free spiderling and all of the t's are beautiful.
  4. Got a 3.5 inch Brazilian Black and he threw in a 1.5 inch OBT freebie!!! Great business, shipping was fast and T's came in excellent health.
    Would definitively do business again
  5. Did a trade and couldn't be happier. Packing was A+, shipping was flawless, and communication was excellent. There's not much more to ask for! I definitely recommend everyone should do business with him! Thanks!
  6. Low

Low Arachnoknight

Great transaction, recieved a beautiful and healthy girl today...well packed and active upon unpacking...very pleased, and will not hesitate to do future business with him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
  7. Just made a great trade with Tony. Received beautiful big healthy female versi who came well packed. Hope to do more trades in the future! Thank you Tony
  8. Varanus973

Varanus973 Arachnopeon

Excellent Transaction

Ordered a juv male versicolor and it was shipped the very next day. Excellent packaging and communication from seller. 5 stars
  9. Drakk

Drakk Arachnosquire

POSITIVE +++
    Just cant say enough..
    Perfect packaging and communication, was a great trade.
    Little Avic already has himself a web and is munching a dubia =)
    Thanks again buddy!
  10. Nikki1984

Nikki1984 Arachnosquire

Just completed a trade and had a great experience! His packaging was superb and communication was great. I will definitely do business with him in the future. :biggrin:
  11. Low

Low Arachnoknight

Another excellent transaction....communication, clarity about details and packing all A+++

Will never hesitate to trade/purchase from tony.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
  12. Low

Low Arachnoknight

And another top notch transaction.

Very healthy spiders, I highly recomend doing business with him.
  13. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

Very easy to get along with, tarantulas were shipped quickly, arrived healthy and larger than I expected.

14. AmyC

AmyC Arachnopeon

Great transaction! Prompt shipping, great packaging, reasonable pricing, and a beautiful/healthy/fat spider!

I'm very pleased, wouldn't hesitate to do business again, and definitely would recommend him. Thanks :biggrin:
  15. longviewsteven

longviewsteven Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

My male G pulchra arrived alive and well. Packaging and communication was flawless!
  16. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Fast quick transaction. Shipped perfect and received a MM in perfect condition.

17. longviewsteven

Received a 5" female G pulchra, arrived on time, alive and well, great packing and stellar communication.
  18. psohn703

psohn703 Arachnosquire

Just got a pulchra from him. Came packed very well. Thanks!!
  19. longviewsteven

Just got adult female G pulchra. Arrived alive & well, great communication and packaging was perfect.