Vinegaroon with eggsack, what do I do?

Schledog

Arachnosquire
Ok so I’ve had an adult female Vinegaroon since November, her abdomens always looked a little misshapen but I thought nothing of it. Anyway I was gone for two weeks looking at National Parks and I just got home and was checking on my critters and didn’t see my Vinegaroon. I was afraid it got loose but I dug carefully in the substrate anyway hoping I didn’t find a suffocated Vinegaroon since I didn’t see a burrow entrance either. Anywho she was in there with an egg sack. I’m really thrilled but I’m hoping I didn’t mess anything up digging her up and I’m also reconstructing a new burrow. Any tips or anything? I’ve also got @Elytra and Antenna s book which is really helpful

Nir Avraham

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
From my expensive, when a female will lay eggs she’ll burrow few weeks earlier.
Females usually won’t drop the eggs when disturbed, but they’ll eat their babies. So be careful next time. Leave her alone now for a week or so and check her up everyday in case the babies will come off her back. She’ll eat them if you’ll leave them inside.

Schledog

Arachnosquire
Oh my god I was so crazy/excited I didn’t even realize it was in here lol. Whoops
Edit:how do I delete a post

Last edited: