Vinegaroon Gone Since June

nuck

Arachnopeon
So I posted on here a while back about how my vinny burrowed, and sealed herself up. I'm assuming the thread was closed or something but it seems to have disappeared.

Anyways like the title states, should I be concerned? It's now November, soon to be December, and she still has not come forth from her hibernation. This is my first time keeping one, and I've heard they will hibernate 5 months, but it has been at least that. If she doesn't come out in December should I worry?

One thing to note is that when I bought her, one of her modified legs were cut in half, so is it possible that the stress of losing a limb at a young age could potentially affect her molting process? Another last detail that I worry about constantly is that I watered the soil to keep it moist while she was down under. Back then I didn't think about it, but now I worry that I might have drowned her. I didn't pour the water directly into the soil, but kind of how you would do a water change in an planted aquarium without disrupting the plants, ie. pouring water through a metal screening to disrupt the flow.

Appreciate the time taken to respond.

EDIT: Just realized my old thread is still here, but not in my alerts or convos for some reason, which led me to believe they were gone. I apologize for the extra thread.