100_2287.jpg

100_2285.jpg

heres a pic of the mating process :biggrin:
100_1820.jpg

Last edited:

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations, and keep up the good work. It is nice to see these awesome, but overlooked animals being bred.
Be sure to do a breeding report.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Why do you repeat my question? If you need attention, go to facebook :)

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Really prominent red highlights on the parents- do you know the locale that they came from? Congrats!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They look great, congrats!

it took a very long time, but was worth it :biggrin:
Could you explain this a little bit for me? Do you mean it just took a long time for you to be successful, or that this specific pairing and gestation itself took a long time?

Thanks in advance. :)

--Joe

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
They look great, congrats!

Could you explain this a little bit for me? Do you mean it just took a long time for you to be successful, or that this specific pairing and gestation itself took a long time?

Thanks in advance. :)

--Joe
I meant the pairing itself and gestation period; the whole mating process took about a day and a half (which is the longest pairing i had to go through :exhausted: ) and the gestation took three and a half months.

JODECS

Arachnosquire
I meant the pairing itself and gestation period; the whole mating process took about a day and a half (which is the longest pairing i had to go through :exhausted: ) and the gestation took three and a half months.
how about the feeding schedule during the gravid period? did you powerfeed or regular feeding only?

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
I power fed her until she made herself an underground chamber then i stopped feeding her entirely. she stayed in the chamber for the rest of the gestation period and until the babies molted into 2nd instar.

TheSanguineSaint

Arachnosquire
Thanks everyone,
and yes ill be posting a breeding report very soon :)
Was a breeding report ever done and of so where can I find it...I am attempting to breed these little wonders and am trying to fill my head with as much as I can find on the subject. Thanks in advance

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Was a breeding report ever done and of so where can I find it...I am attempting to breed these little wonders and am trying to fill my head with as much as I can find on the subject. Thanks in advance
Here it is. The information you want there isn't anything special though, there is plenty of information about breeding this particular species when you google it. Happy breeding! but just a heads up, it's easy-- but tedious.

-JohnD.

CloseLeech

Arachnopeon
I power fed her until she made herself an underground chamber then i stopped feeding her entirely. she stayed in the chamber for the rest of the gestation period and until the babies molted into 2nd instar.
Sorry I'm new at this, but how do you power feed a vinegaroon?