Very very mean tarantula

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Long story short, my tarantula pulled a prank on me, and I fell for it real good, I mean REAL good. How? Below is the very picture how it all began.

98AE88D4-608C-4CE7-8E61-401EC3B5B9DF.jpeg

The leg. Yes, the leg. This is what I found while I was doing daily routine of checking my tarantulas. It was NOT there when I checked last night just right before I went to bed.

Oh God, what happened to my tarantula? I then turned on my flashlight and counted all legs attached to my tarantula. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, and eight. Wait, eight? But! What? How?

Apparently, my tarantula was playing around with the last molt that I have not taken out yet, and purposely put one of it’s leg right in front of the hide, just to SURPRISE me or to BREAK my heart for it.

All is well though. I am just happy to find out there is nothing wrong with my tarantula. That’s all I need after all.

So what is this tarantula I am speaking of? Evil Grammostola pulchra.

74951A0F-F0B9-4A6A-B4AE-64D73D97827E.jpeg

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You should buy a Megaphobema robustum (directly a 0.1, better) and 'bury' her under inches of substrate: there's always a lovely (and often 'vintage') leg/piece of leg outside the main burrow entrance :pompous: