1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very very mean tarantula

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by BoyFromLA, Jul 4, 2018.

1. BoyFromLA

BoyFromLA ‎٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و Arachnosupporter

CA
    Advertisement
    Long story short, my tarantula pulled a prank on me, and I fell for it real good, I mean REAL good. How? Below is the very picture how it all began.

98AE88D4-608C-4CE7-8E61-401EC3B5B9DF.jpeg

The leg. Yes, the leg. This is what I found while I was doing daily routine of checking my tarantulas. It was NOT there when I checked last night just right before I went to bed.

Oh God, what happened to my tarantula? I then turned on my flashlight and counted all legs attached to my tarantula. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, and eight. Wait, eight? But! What? How?

Apparently, my tarantula was playing around with the last molt that I have not taken out yet, and purposely put one of it’s leg right in front of the hide, just to SURPRISE me or to BREAK my heart for it.

All is well though. I am just happy to find out there is nothing wrong with my tarantula. That’s all I need after all.

So what is this tarantula I am speaking of? Evil Grammostola pulchra.

74951A0F-F0B9-4A6A-B4AE-64D73D97827E.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 18
    • Like Like x 1
  2. StampFan

StampFan Arachnobaron Active Member

Calgary
    It was just pulling your leg....ba dum bum......

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Award Award x 5
  3. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

Yea I've had my heart sink from the same thing before..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

You should buy a Megaphobema robustum (directly a 0.1, better) and 'bury' her under inches of substrate: there's always a lovely (and often 'vintage') leg/piece of leg outside the main burrow entrance :pompous:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  5. BoyFromLA

BoyFromLA ‎٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و Arachnosupporter

CA
    Yeah, literally.

Ba dum bum!

Maybe in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018