Very strange centipede

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
John,
are you going to have those pedelings for sale?
I 2nd that:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Satellite Rob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I third that.That is a interesting looking pede.I'm going to do some research
to find out what it is.If anyone knows.Please make a post.Let us know if are
going to sell the pedelings.Great pede.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those peedling pics look familiar, I think it's old(?) and the pedes would have been gone a long time ago(?) Nice blingbling pic though either way!:clap:

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
the pedelings in the pics were hawaiian mahogany S.s. supspinipes pedelings that i was selling about 2 or 3 years ago that i tried to sell, but no one bought. gave some to some of the pede breeders i was in contact with at the time. the rest died during a tragic accident in my collection and the mother followed soon after. was a real shame. i wanted very much for this species to be propogated in the US and become a staple species.

John

NYAN

Arachnoking
This little guy was just crawling in my house.. freaked my little girl out and then freaked me out cause I never seen one with this pretty blue color.. but he’s dead now..
It’s a young scolopendra subspinipes most likely. Could you live and let live next time? These creatures are quite wonderful and are not inclined to harm you for no reason.

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
Sometimes I find it strange that people are often unafraid and often seem proud to display photos of a dead centipede or spider they killed and yet they would be ashamed to post pictures of a mammal senselessly murdered.