Very Active GBB sling

ArkanoviTigrovi

Arachnosquire
My new GBB sling is constantly walking around the walls of its small deli cup. I know this might be nothing but I just wanna make sure the humidity isn't to high for it and its trying to get out etc... Any advice would be greatly appreciated
(this is my first sling so I need all the advice I can get.)

-Will

Spunky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My gbb's are generally pretty active. They do tend to like it on the drier side but I have never lost one to too much humidity. That is, as long as it's not sopping wet. Best bet is to wet half of the substrate and let it dry out, they are very hardy. How big is it anyways?

0siris

Arachnosquire
It will be fine. She's just probably getting walking around and getting a feel for her new home. Mine is currently doing the exact same thing, I got her about 1-2 weeks ago.

HighFlyer

Arachnosquire
My slings also did the same thing for a while until they got settled into their enclosures, no worries.

Raven9464

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sounds like typical sling behavior! Just wait till it settles down and starts to web - GBBs are awesome web makers! Enjoy you little one =)

Allanzo213

Arachnopeon
yup, got my GBB from net-bug.net after putting him in his enclosure, 30min came back to webs everywhere haha.