Versicolor enclosure suggestions

kjphoto04

Arachnopeon
Hi
I have a versicolor that I need to re house. It just molted and has about a 4 to 5 inch leg span. Trying to figure out what size enclosure to go with next? At this size can it go into a forever enclosure so I don't have to move it again? For enclosures I was looking at zoo med or exo terras. I don't want to make anything.

Also has anyone had any luck with a bioactive tank with a versicolor? Do they just web up everything so you can' enjoy the tank decorations?

Thanks!

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You def. can put it in into a "forever home". Versi aren't that large, and yours is within adult range. They web up top mostly OR wherever they find works for them. Bioactive can be more work than necessary.

You could put into something that is 8x8x12 or larger. I prefer ExoTerras over ZooMed

kjphoto04

Arachnopeon
You def. can put it in into a "forever home". Versi aren't that large, and yours is within adult range. They web up top mostly OR wherever they find works for them. Bioactive can be more work than necessary.

You could put into something that is 8x8x12 or larger. I prefer ExoTerras over ZooMed
Out of curiosity why do you prefer Exo terras?

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
Hey I’m very new and this is actually my first post. I’ve seen some people use a 5 gallon tank on its side, jon3800 showed it in one of his videos for his versi.