"venomous reptiles" sign?

hemingway

Arachnopeon
Hi there folks. I just got a nice copperhead that will be joining my collection in my reptile room, and I have been working out maximum safety venomous protocol. As such, he is in a locking cage that is labeled with the full description of species, and I made signs for the room (sealed as much as possible with a locking door). What I would really like is a more professional looking warning sign for the room. Anybody know where I could get a "venomous reptiles" or some similar warning sign to attach to the door? Thanks for your input.

Kris

El Viejo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi there folks. I just got a nice copperhead that will be joining my collection in my reptile room, and I have been working out maximum safety venomous protocol. As such, he is in a locking cage that is labeled with the full description of species, and I made signs for the room (sealed as much as possible with a locking door). What I would really like is a more professional looking warning sign for the room. Anybody know where I could get a "venomous reptiles" or some similar warning sign to attach to the door? Thanks for your input.

Kris

I think you can do a search on the internet and find someone willing to make any sign you want. You might also check eBay. Things like that will occasionally show up. Good luck.

Faing

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They make flags ands signs that say 'don't tread on me' with a rattle snake on it so I assume you could probably get a company like that to personalize a flag or sign for you.

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I see them at the Texas Venomous Reptile Show but have no clue which vendor it was, next show isn't until November :mad:

hemingway

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the suggestions, folks. I'm not sure a "don't tread on me" sign would work for my purposes, since I'm a libertarian anyway and I really want something that will never be mistaken for other than a real warning sign. Rev, I agree a show would be good -- I saw them at the Ohio show when I was in grad school, which is why I assumed they would be internet available. I have looked on ebay, and may just not be good at searching, but have not found them. I guess I'll just keep looking, unless somebody on this thread comes up with a better suggestion.

Kris

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hey kris...tis hould be more help on a professional and erious manner. this is a sitespecifically for warning signs...here is the page to customize your own. not sure on the pricebut its probly worth every penny.

http://www.safetysign.com/browser.a...72-185-103-158-105-4-13-77-162-173-171-227-40

my personal would be just a warning or caution sign. like the orange or something. fr a vynle sign its 12 to 15 dollars custom printed. hope that helps kris.

Last edited: