1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Varden

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Snipes, Dec 1, 2005.

1. AR-Tarantula

AR-Tarantula Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive

Just purchased some Ceratogyrus spiderlings from Varden. Communication was great and shipping was amazingly fast. The spiderlings were packed incredibly well and all are super healthy. Highly recommended. Oh, thanks for the freebie - it was greatly appreciated.

2. senor ocho

senor ocho Arachnosquire

CA
    Maren's communication was prompt, and his packaging excellent.
    I'm quite pleased with the transaction.
    -chris
    www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com

3. secular

secular Arachnosquire Old Timer

i ordered two Avicularia purpurea slings at .5"

ordering was simple and communication was prompt. the package arrived in excellent condition (and overnight as promised). packing of the animals was done well and with care for their well being. much to my surprise, there was a freebie in there: a C. brachycephalus sling. nice! i had actually been wishing i would have included one on the order.

i would most certainly do business with this individual again. :clap:

4. NrthCstInverts

NrthCstInverts Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!!!

I purchased a qty of slings from Varden, and Im not disappointed at all! Sizes were as advertised, The all arrived alive and healthy due to a great packing job, and the communication was excellent as well...... Im really looking forward to our future ventures together....... and oh yes there WILL be many more!! Thanks Maren, i really apprieciate it!!

5. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive AAA +++ Transaction and Product

I did a trade with Maren on 11/10/2006 and it went smooth.We traded for a H. lividum sling and the N. chromatus female in exchange for both of my T. pruriens and the G. rosea mature males.Thanks..it only took me 5 months to leave feedback/but who's counting.

I'd do business with Varden anytime.

Fred MacDonell

6. Beardo

Beardo Arachnoprince Old Timer

Outstanding!

I did a breeding loan with Maren last year and luckily we/she was blessed with baby spiders....I sent her my male, and we agreed upon the usual 50/50 split of any resulting offspring. At the time the slings hatched out, the weather was not condusive for shipping. Our resulting agreement was for Maren to keep all of the slings and just send me the money anytime she sold any of my part of the eggsac....She has held up her end of the deal wonderfully! This is something that many people would take advantage, but Maren has shown true integrity by making sure I got my end of the loan.

Thanks again, Maren...you rock! :)

7. tacomadiver

tacomadiver Arachnosquire

Positive!!

I got my P. rufilata from Maren today. It's a beautiful sling. Everything was as promised and she included a freebe B. albopilosum. She was good at communicating , everything was packed great. I would definately recommend her!

Thank Maren!
    Chris

8. Beyond Positive!

I have now done two transactions and been happy both times. One time I met her at a show, and this go around I had them shipped. All Ts were in great condition. And the packing on my second deal was outstanding. Everything arrived perfect and as advertised. I even got some awesome freebies!

I will keep a watchful eye out for things to come from Varden. Never think twice about, or ask the wife or husband about buying something from Maren, JUST BUY IT, you will not be let down. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks again Maren, I look forward to the next time we chat.:clap: :clap: :clap:

9. widowkeeper

widowkeeper Arachnoknight Old Timer

a+++++++

just got many spiders from him today.and got more then one free :clap: the packing was great, hes is great to work with and shipped out fast. the free ones f*#kin rocked not gonna say what all he sent free dont want him flooded with a bunch of gimmy gimmys .but you would be making a mistake not to buy from him. i will be buying from him again in the future that i know

thanks again
    jeremy

10. JColt

JColt Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!

I grabbed 3 - b.albophilosum and 3 - g. aureostriata from Maren and she sent a free c. brachycephalus! Actually recieved a day earlier than expected, All healthy and moving well. Packing was awesome and communication was great. I would do buisness again in a minute! Nice job all the way around!

11. julesaussies

julesaussies Arachnobaron

Ryan said it best - BEYOND POSITIVE!!

:worship: :clap: POSITIVE!!!! :clap: :worship:

Where do i even start? What hasn't already been said?

Received a great package from Maren on Wednesday. Maren was AWESOME from the very beginning! She gave me info on two of the species i wasn't familiar with and answered all my questions. i purchased the following from Maren:

• Brachypelma sabulosum x2
    • Brachypelma albopilosum x2
    • Ceratogyrus brachycephalus x2
    • Pterinochilus murinus x2
    • Plus a cool Freebie she sent
    Her prices are more than fair. All the T's/slings were either at the high end of her advertised size or bigger. One OBT was in fact A LOT larger as he decided to molt in transit. i can't believe how big he got!! Very cool. :cool:

Her packing was beyond perfect - top notch! All the T's/slings arrived safely, looking to be in perfect health and all ate their first night home (except for molted OBT of course - gonna give him a few days yet.)

i'm going to be on the lookout for Maren's FS in the classifieds. i look forward to buy from Maren again. Thank you so much for everything!! :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

12. Mina

Mina Arachnoking Old Timer

Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got two adorable little C. brachycephalus slings from Maren, and they are the cutest little things ever!!!!!!
    She also sent back my male that we did a breeding loan with. She was so helpful and informative. She was very careful of my male's continuing health and gave me a detailed description of the mating. This male is my personal darling and pet and I was extremely wary of sending him to anyone!!! Maren took wonderful care of him and he is bright and bouncing after being unpacked.
    Maren, you are the top!!! Your packing is fabulous, your T's are fabuous. Thank you more than I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :clap: :D

13. widowkeeper

widowkeeper Arachnoknight Old Timer

a++++++++

just got a couple more from Maren and once again im verry happy with the whole transaction great packing,fast responses.over all the best person ive delt with on ab i will be checking with maren first for all my T needs :clap:

14. jamesc

jamesc Arachnoknight

Positive

I sold her a GBB male. Her PayPal was prompt and the transaction went through without a problem. Perfect transaction.

15. T-chick

T-chick Arachnosquire

POSITIVE!!!!!

Good/Great communication.
    Wonderful packing.. (HOW DOES SHE DO IT!?????!!!)
    Wonderful Freebies...
    And when she told me of a P. rufilata she had..
    I of course went and purchased that one too.. will be here Monday!!
    Will do business again and again!!

T-chick

16. Carlos_W

Carlos_W Arachnopeon

Awsome Slings

I just recieved my slings today, they were wrapped, the entire sling in moist cloth, my first in this technic. Anyways I highly reccomend them. Carlos

17. CFNSmok.PL

CFNSmok.PL Arachnoknight Old Timer

Loan.

I just received a few slings from my side of the loan. All came well packed, alive and more then I asked. Very good communication. Thank You.

Smok.

18. Luis138

Luis138 Arachnopeon

Downey
    Purchase

POSITIVE

I purchased some L. parahybana. Received freebies and such a wonderful packaging. I am amazed. Also sent me detail information regarding the slings. I will buy from her again any time.

Luis

19. JColt

JColt Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!

I just recieved 26 freebies from Varden (see Oh my Gawd Thread in announcements) Packed top notch and all made it fine in almost 100 degree weather. If she says shes going to do something, she does it! Dont ever hesitate to buy from her!

20. Widowman10

Widowman10 Arachno WIDOW Old Timer

Positive!!

very very POSITIVE will order from her again!! patient with my 1,000,000 questions!!