1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

van dykes taxidermy (http://www.vandykestaxidermy.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by jwb121377, Mar 18, 2003.

1. jwb121377

jwb121377 Arachnoangel Old Timer

I bought ten pounds of cork bark from van dykes and the service was outstanding. I plced my order at 9:30 on Tues night and they had shipped it out via UPS ground by 10:00am Wed. The price is very fair($31.99 for ten pounds + $8:00 for shipping). The cork bark looks great and I will be ordering more very soon.

Edit: I thought I would add a link to go the cork bark, since the site is big and confusing.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2004
  2. jwb121377

jwb121377 Arachnoangel Old Timer

Still great

I've been doing business with them for eight years now and they are still great. I've never found any one cheaper on bulk cork bark. They sell tubes and flat sheets by the pounds and are great in customer service. My only complaint is I've gotten 10 billion catalogs in the past 8 years, and the only item I have a use for is the bark. Overall they still get an A+ in my book; give them a try and you won't regret it.