[Inquiry] uweagbureptile?

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
I was send a PM on a different classified site and this just raised some flags for me. If anyone can clear this name please clear this up for me. This person claims to import and is a new business. But heres what they sent me.

Dear Sir,

RE: SUPPLY OF LIVE REPTILES, AMPHIBIANS AND INSECTS

We wish to introduce ourselves to you as registered exporters of live reptiles, amphibians as well as insects.

Our company base in Congo Brazzaville in the central African states, and has long and vast experience in the business of trapping, stock-holding, transporting and finally exporting live commodities. As we are new in this business but Up to now our experience include doing business in the Gulf States as well as continental Europe. We collect insects and reptile from all other West and East African countries

Attached to this letter please find our price list of a wide variety of reptiles, amphibians and insects that we can supply you within a reasonable period of time from the time of making a confirmed order.

We shall be most pleased to receive and respond to any enquiries that you may wish to put to us.

Our full postal address as well as E-mail, and mobile contacts are as depicted on our letter head.

We look forward to doing business with you in the foreseeable future.

Yours faithfully,
Prince Ifeanyi
MANAGING DIRECTOR
Email: uweagbureptile@gmail.com
Phone:

Just wasnt sure about this..

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Did they mention how they accept payment? Usually that is a clear indicator. The fact that they sought you out is questionable to me right away. Especially being from another country. Also, unless you have an import license, it would be illegal to conduct any business with this person.

Debby