US Dealers/Breeders who will send to Europe

Huk7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
USA Dealers/Breeders who send to Europe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not entirely sure that this thread is in the right place but here goes anyway:

Does anyone know of any dealers or breeders that are based in the US that happily post to Europe (the UK in particular), I know that Todd Gearheart does, but I was wondering if any others do?

It's over to you guys........................

Becca

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know Guy does but I haven't really found anywhere else that does. I decided against getting t's from the states as it's just way too expensive for me to have them shipped over especially with a minimum order of $500 which is around £250! I just can't afford to do that!
Instead I buy tarantulas from Europe mainly Germany and the uk of course, the prices are fantastic and it only costs around £7 in postage to get tarantulas from Germany to your front door whereas the US to England is around £150

AcidQueen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have contacts in both germany and england, so I might even be able to get them to you for virtually no extra costs.

Huk7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks to both Becca and AcidQueen.

I have sent a PM to both of you guys on this subject.

rgfx

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I couldn't believe the prices of Ts in the US. I thought they'd be a lot cheaper than here.

Becca, whats the delivery time from Germany? probably better than from one part of England to another, and that costs about 6 quid for overnite anyway.

I did think of gettin Ts from Germany, cos the prices and selection are so good, and they have lots of exotic avics...

Last edited:

Becca

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It usually takes about three days for the spiders to arrive and i've never had any injured spiders before. It usually costs around £6-£9 I think, I haven't had any spiders from germany for a little while though =)