1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Update to Forum Rules 02-07-04 - Please Read

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Code Monkey, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Arachnoemperor Old Timer

Advertisement
    When Arachnopets originally decided that we were going to have a standard reviews format we took the nice road of attempting to contact the person first and then spending as long as a week or more on trying to get the poster to fix things themselves. As of February 2004, this is stopping. As the only dedicated moderator for the reviews forums I simply do not have the time to be following up on the many inappropriate reviews that appear here. I am going through all of the post September 01, 2003 reviews and will either be making the changes myself if it's something simple, or deleting the review without notifying the posters before hand.

Please take the time to read the individual forum rules before posting.

Thanks, CM

Last edited: Feb 7, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.