Update on L.Parahybana eggsac (pics)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This is the eggsac My L.Parahybana laid a few weeks back and wanted to give you guys a update and some interesting pics to see. When she first balled it up, it looked flat like a pancake.....she has now made it into a ball.This eggsac is huge.....she is almost 10" and the eggsac is almost as big as her (Maybe not quite)......rob

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dont they have close to 1000 slings :eek:!? You are going to have your hands full!!! Beautiful girl you got there though, very very impressive. I cannot wait until all mine get that big! I just recieved 2 more slings the other day. Some day... some day...
Cheers

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Dont they have close to 1000 slings :eek:!? You are going to have your hands full!!! Beautiful girl you got there though, very very impressive. I cannot wait until all mine get that big! I just recieved 2 more slings the other day. Some day... some day...
Cheers
They have 1,200-1,800

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cool roboc should give us all a baby Lp because we all say we love his threads...yay

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats on the egg sac--I know how exciting it is. Good luck in selling the slings--I never bred my girl and I have too many which I can't unload due to getting them free from other people, lol. :)

hardlucktattoo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow good luck with everything. That eggsac is huge but they do unload whole bunches of eggs again congrats,

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats on the egg sac--I know how exciting it is. Good luck in selling the slings--I never bred my girl and I have too many which I can't unload due to getting them free from other people, lol. :)
I still have 100 H.gigas to get rid of{D