Upcoming Order!!!!

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Next order arriving Thursday
Selenocosmia javanensis sumatrana 0.0.2 1/2"

Haplopelma sp. "Bach Ma" 0.0.2 @ 3/4"

Phormictopus auratus 0.0.2 @ 1 1/4"

And hopefully a 0.0.1 Acanthoscurria ferina freebie!!

lateapexpredator

So angry
Congrats!

I was supposed to get a T. Stirmi with an N. Colloratovillosus as a freebie today but Fedex screwed up the shipping so they had to stay an extra night in Memphis. The anticipation is killing me!

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Congrats!

I was supposed to get a T. Stirmi with an N. Colloratovillosus as a freebie today but Fedex screwed up the shipping so they had to stay an extra night in Memphis. The anticipation is killing me!

overnight shipping is just as stressful as 3 day shipping, I'm sorry FedEx made it worse.

How close are you to getting it, a few hours?

lateapexpredator

So angry
All brown is all right. All I have is a hairy little thing and a white/clear tiny thing. The differences in them all at varying sizes is awesome.

Glad to see they came happy and healthy.

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
I know 100% where youre getting them! Heck I even guessed the source of a random pulchra let alone sellers with an online catalog!

Screenshot_20171014-110131.png

campj

Captive bread
Old Timer
I sure did but there's nothing to see lol, they're all brown and little... However, here's a photo of my recently acquired 3" female Orphnaecus sp. "blue Quezon"

Nice spider!

Last edited:

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
All brown is all right. All I have is a hairy little thing and a white/clear tiny thing. The differences in them all at varying sizes is awesome.

Glad to see they came happy and healthy.
It was kind of a hassle to get my most recent order because I told the seller my house address instead of my work address... So the Ts ended up back at the FedEx center I kicked myself for that lol....However, when I got them about 6-7hrs later they were just fine even though I was worried as hell lol

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Upcoming orders arriving Wednesday:

0.0.4 H. Sp. "Columbia" + clean up crew

0.0.3 C. versicolor + C Marshalli sling!!!

lateapexpredator

So angry
Clean up crew being springtails? Just ordered some myself this morning, as well as a space heater since my unfinished basement sits around 68 degrees.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Clean up crew being springtails? Just ordered some myself this morning, as well as a space heater since my unfinished basement sits around 68 degrees.

Yea springtails I think or those rolly Polly things .....I pre kill my Ts food and they don't always eat it by morning so the clean up crews will come in handy.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Here's 0.0.3 Brachypelma hamorii of mine not much to see but big bootie slings lol

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
C. Laeta 0.0.5
H. Gigas 0.0.1

Hopefully the previous gigas I received will end up being the opposite sex of this one.