1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Unravel (Serge)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Fran, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Fran

Fran Arachnoprince

Advertisement

I wouldlike to open this review thread for Serge (Unravel) .

It was his very first sell and shipping job on the boards, and Im really happy to leave him his first great review.

Communication was great and fast, pachaging job was actually excellent, the tarantula looks really healthy and the overal transaction has been a real pleasure.

It feels great when leaving the very first review for someone is as good as this one.

Thanks again Serge, she is absolutey gorgeous :)

Fran

2. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Second great review!

Picked up a sub adult P. regalis male on a trade. Communication, shipping and packing were great. Trouble free fast transaction! Thanks!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3. Pixiestix4e

Pixiestix4e Arachnopeon

Positive!!!

I just got my package from Serge yesterday!! he did an amazing shipping job!!! USPS took 4 days to get it to me :mad: but thanks to Serge's packing everyone was alive and well!!!(...a little too well if you ask me :D had some escapees as soon as i unpacked them) :) i even had 4 awesome freebies!!! {D i have already recommended him to friends and would not hesitate to buy from him again!! he has excellent prices and was super quick to respond to any questions/concerns i had :p shipped exactly when he said he was going to. i am very very very happy with this transaction and wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again!!! an A++++ seller who truely cares about the hobby and the safety of the T's he is shipping :)
    Thanks again Serge!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4. PhillyFeeders

PhillyFeeders Arachnopeon

Did a straight trade recently with Serge.

Bugs in great shape, excellent communication... what more could one ask for?

5. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Another Great Trade!!!

I picked up a pen ultimate male and an unsexed T. stirmi from Serge for a few of my critters. His packaging was bulletproof! Great service and communication as always. I know we will be doing a lot more transactions in the future. You can put your trust in Serge. Thanks!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6. kanito107

kanito107 Arachnosquire

just got in some slings from serge, the packaging wasnt like anything i would have expected, they were packed in there perfect, i dont know how it was done but nothing was going to harm those ts,
    will definatelly buy more from him in the future.
    ill give him 5/5 stars

7. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I did a Trade with Serge and I am very pleased! He sent me a picture of the spider I would be getting and it looked a little big so I asked him to hold onto it until it molted. I sent my half of the trade and waited. Serge was great keeping me updated on what was going on. When my T molted and ate Serge got him to me asap. I just unpacked the little guy. He is full of energy and did not even sem phased by the 2 day trip in the mail. GREAT PACKING btw! Thanks again! I would do business with Serge anytime!

8. GeckoKing

GeckoKing Arachnopeon

Great Purchase

Hello,

Got my spiders on time and in great condition. Great communication through out the whole transaction. Would buy from again!

Thanks
    Zack

9. Mattybofmd

Mattybofmd Arachnosquire

I just recieved my P.Cambredgei female from Serge she was perfectly packaged which was a blessing because the carrier got her to me a day late. He was always there to quickly respond to any questions and concerns and in my opinion and all around nice guy. So FIVE STARS from me. Thanks again :clap::clap:

10. belljar77

belljar77 Arachnosquire

Received my end of a trade with Serge today, both Ts are healthy and survived their trip through the heat wave without a problem. They were packed up nice and secure. Great communication, a pleasure to deal with, I plan to do business with him again.

11. Boanerges

Boanerges Arachnodemon

Just got back from Serge's house to pick up a couple of T's. He gave me a killer deal on them and showed me, my wife and our 5 yr old around his T room {D Everything was beautifully kept and he was a super cool dude about everything!!! I would not hesitate for a second to buy from him again!!! Nice meeting you and thanks again for everything bro!!

12. Couldn't be any happier. Serge hooked me up with a very nice tarantula. His service was top notch. I look forward to doing business in the future. Thanks again man.

Matt

13. Toogledoo

Toogledoo Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Serge gave me a great deal on a few spiders. They arrived healthy, and I am very pleased! Would buy from him again! Thank you very much! :)

14. Unravel

Just recieved my package from serge. Everything was great. T arrived healthy. Communication was great as well. Thanks

15. StatutoryGraped

StatutoryGraped Arachnosquire

Excellent packing and communication!!! I will definitely do buisness with Serge again!!! :D:D:D:D

16. mitchrobot

mitchrobot Arachnoknight

positive

just got an avic from serge. great packing, the spider ran out active and healthy looking. i look forwards to future business, thanks!

17. Big_nito

Big_nito TRISKELION Arachnosupporter

Got my B. Emelia male from Serge last week and everything was fine even with the AB site being down. He shipped my T on time and the packaging was great. The T arrived in excellent shape and the over-all transaction was so smooth... ill definitely look forward to my next transaction with him. Thanks bro!

18. fearcrazy8

fearcrazy8 Arachnopeon

Positive

I just received my end of a trade with Serge (Unravel) and couldn't be more pleased. Communication was great, shipping was great, specimen arrived live and active. Was a small complication on my side with the trade, but Serge and myself came to a resolution quickly, and easily. Very reasonable person to deal with. Will do business again.

Thanks!