1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underground Reptiles????

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by SoniceSoap, Jul 11, 2019.

1. SoniceSoap

SoniceSoap Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    They seem to have good reviews everywhere but yelp lol.

Can anyone confirm how trustworthy they are when it comes to shipping inverts? Like scorpions and such.

2. bobthehobo9

bobthehobo9 ArachnoPilot Old Timer

I can't comment on inverts but I've purchased multiple snakes from them over the years and have always had a positive experience.

3. ThorsCarapace22

ThorsCarapace22 Arachnosquire Active Member

I'm pretty sure alot of people on here are going to say stay away from underground reptiles. If there anything like reptiles and critters I would definitely avoid that. I would honestly go with the well known sellers. Jamie's tarantulas, net-bug,
    Pinchers and pokies, there's also another good one I can't think of.... There ya go bub : ) good luck

These other guys are better at this than me lol they will show you the ways :angelic:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ArachnoDrew

ArachnoDrew Arachnoprince Active Member

Definitely avoid lol

They dont have anything unique or special for scorpions that you cant get elsewhere from a better and more reliable source.

They screw up A LOT!!!!!!! With inverts. Nobody under their umbrella seems to ever be a real arachnid person

5. NYAN

NYAN Arachnoking Active Member

CA
    Don’t use them. They are only slightly better than backwaterrepriles. That isn’t saying much though.

Someone bought a $130 spider that they shipped poorly. It died as a result.

6. Liquifin

Liquifin Arachnoangel Active Member

They're very reputable when it comes to shipping amphibians and reptiles (herps), but they're not reliable when comes to inverts. Which is why the reviews on them varies from what the buyer is buying from them. If you're looking for inverts then they're one to avoid for sure, since they're specialized in reptiles more. Better to buy from a local breeder or reputable seller that has fair prices.

7. Scorp510

Scorp510 Arachnopeon

Usa
    I wouldn't personally. Not for scorps. So far ive bought an H.Hottentotta only lived 2 weeks and then tried to buy a A.Crassicauda but they ended up sending a australis that had damage to it exo skeleton. They gave me half what the animal was worth in store credit. After that i only buy from breeders. Way more worth it if you can find a trust worthy one.

8. SoniceSoap

SoniceSoap Arachnopeon

Thank you very much

9. Their business should be five feet underground.