Unboxing & Rehousing 5 P. cambridgei slings

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
That was pretty well handled despite the odd packaging, ha ha. Keep it up! I really appreciate you not using profanity; as long as you keep that up, I'll keep watching your videos :).

Thanks for sharing,

Arthroverts

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That was pretty well handled despite the odd packaging, ha ha. Keep it up! I really appreciate you not using profanity; as long as you keep that up, I'll keep watching your videos :).

Thanks for sharing,

Arthroverts
This forum has a policy against profanity, we have children here at times. Also, one CANNOT put in characters to substitute for letters in a curse word, NOR can one quote someone else w/the curse word in the person's quote. All that is against TOS.

If you see someone doing the above just hit Report.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@viper69, I know Arachnoboards has those rules, but YouTube doesn't. Extremely foul videos would for sure get removed on here, but I've already found some that have been here for a little while that use some strong profanity (albeit they were very beneficial to the hobby). He doesn't use profanity in any of his videos (at least the ones I've seen), and that is what I am referring to.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I wasn't sure if you aware of the board's TOS, most people are not.;)

Do one thing against the TOS and get reminded of it the rest of your life...

Just kidding :):D, ha ha. Thanks for spreading the word; I have reported several posts before. I dislike profanity intensely, as you can see, so I am with you on this one!

Thanks,

Arthroverts

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do one thing against the TOS and get reminded of it the rest of your life...

Just kidding :):D, ha ha. Thanks for spreading the word; I have reported several posts before. I dislike profanity intensely, as you can see, so I am with you on this one!

Thanks,

Arthroverts
I don't have a problem at all with profanity. I don't however believe it's necessary around kids.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@viper69, I agree. I try not to say profanity at all though; if it's not helping me or another, what's the point in saying it. But that's just me.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
New video upload tomorrow, unboxing 2 adult females L. difficilis and G. pulchripes.