UK House share for spider lovers !!

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Somehow I doubt that the spider classifieds section is the right place to post the following, but if any kindly administrator disagrees, please feel free to move me there, or anywhere else for that matter, and rest assured no offence will be taken...

My current house-mate is finding the costs a bit much, and is moving out on May 27th 2008 to go live back with his parents ! I do have people interested in the house share ads I have placed, but in all honesty most are instantly put off when I tell them about the lounge with the 8 tarantulas in it...

Why it didn't occur to me to advertise here before is anyone's guess, but with admin's permission, I'd very much like to do it now...

So, if any of you spider fans out there would be interested in a quiet, friendly house share in Petersfield, Hampshire, UK, and are looking to move anytime in the next month or 2, please do pm me, and we can arrange a viewing. Of course any inverts you may keep yourself will be heartily welcomed too, and you will find an entire lounge at the perfect temperature for them, AND have the double bonus of having them looked after and monitored all day by me when you are not there, as I work from home, and am around most of the time.

Vital stats are: £375 pcm + bills, which gets you a single room, and full use of the house and garden, a modern kitchen, including dishwasher, and all other mod cons, off-road parking behind electronic security gates, and places you in a very relaxing countryside type environment which is also incredibly close to town and all local facilites, and really IS a nice, chilled out, relaxing place to live...

Here's hoping !

Thanks

Jay

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im still looking ! I am trusting that admin won't mind if I post the occasional reply here to keep it near the top of the announcements list. It'll only be once a week until May 27th, and then I'll just have to accept I'm living on my own, I guess...

Whatever happens, or doesn't, thank you for your help in allowing me to post here.

J