UK Hobby disaster

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Leave it to the media to blow things out of proportion and leave it to the people to overreact. Also, I wonder if the person who hit the spiders with their car was the owner of the LPs trying to cut their losses after they realized the mistake they made by breeding them.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Lp’s on the loose is why Ireland doesn’t have snakes!

Stop the madness!
Keeps the natural predators on the menu haha, modern cities have decimated wild life. Invasive species are nothing compared to mans deforestation.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Just been reading other headlines from different sources.

"TERRYFING FLESH EATING TARANTULAS ON THE LOOSE IN BRITAIN"

"VENOMOUS TARANTULA UK WARNING: SPIDERS THAT CAN BLIND YOU ON THE LOOSE"

seriously, how do these people think people from countries where tarantulas are native cope.

I despair.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Wow! Free LPs! Looks like it's vacation time again!
I'm so tempted to contact the RSPCA and ask if I can take the slings, they're usually really good, I heard a story of someone that left a T. strimi in a container in the street and they took it in and rehomed it to someone

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Just been reading other headlines from different sources.

"TERRYFING FLESH EATING TARANTULAS ON THE LOOSE IN BRITAIN"

"VENOMOUS TARANTULA UK WARNING: SPIDERS THAT CAN BLIND YOU ON THE LOOSE"

seriously, how do these people think people from countries where tarantulas are native cope.

I despair.
Wow that’s as wild as someone claiming dinosaurs are back or yetis are shapeshifter reptilians ready to kill people.....:banghead:

Minty

@londontarantulas
The various clickbait articles that have followed this have irked me somewhat. Had to explain to several friends who have tagged me in articles that these tarantulas aren't going to come and eat their young.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
The various clickbait articles that have followed this have irked me somewhat. Had to explain to several friends who have tagged me in articles that these tarantulas aren't going to come and eat their young.
It's really pathetic

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
The idiots in the media are eating this up.

It is being covered on TV programs today.. pathetic.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
The idiots in the media are eating this up.

It is being covered on TV programs today.. pathetic.
Wow, it's really getting that much attention? Didn't expect that, people have been saying to ban these dangerous creatures, licensing and keep visiting people with tarantulas to make sure there still there.
It's so pathetic

Minty

@londontarantulas
Wow, it's really getting that much attention? Didn't expect that, people have been saying to ban these dangerous creatures, licensing and keep visiting people with tarantulas to make sure there still there.
It's so pathetic
The sheer ignorance of the general public, towards tarantulas is astounding.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Our papers are absolutely disgusting regarding animals.

A harmless 6ft shark spotted in our waters we get something like:

"JAWS IS HERE!!!!!!!"
A massive shark has been spotted off the coast of Devon. The beast appeared & was swimming near terrified bathers. It got within 50m.

False widows?

KILLER FLESH MELTING SPIDERS INVADE!!!!!
Woman left with life changing injuries after the highly venomous spider sunk it's massive fangs into her arm. "Imagine if that was my daughter? She could have died. I'm having to move house and I've been left with this huge (1cm) scar.

I actually read that the lose birdeating tarantulas that eat lizards, snakes and birds in the wild had a POISONOUS venomous bite.

It's sad.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Elements of the SAS are enroute to cordone the area until RAF assets can be prepared for a strike.