Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ok so i tried mating my p irminias,(robcs male, my female thanks rob!!) and it was going awesome. the male was drumming for about 20 minutes when he finally walked over my female. yes he cliumbed over her and she sat there. then she turned towards him and bent over backwards as if to say, "here you go, lemme have it" :D so he hooked her fangs, about to make an insertion, when BANG she fell and so did he. they're both fine, im just so dissapointed they slipped THEY WERE SO CLOSE!!! pics and a vid later

bigdog999

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So long as neither got hurt, and the female didn't eat the male, you're still good.

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ok so i tried mating my p irminias,(robcs male, my female thanks rob!!) and it was going awesome. the male was drumming for about 20 minutes when he finally walked over my female. yes he cliumbed over her and she sat there. then she turned towards him and bent over backwards as if to say, "here you go, lemme have it" :D so he hooked her fangs, about to make an insertion, when BANG she fell and so did he. they're both fine, im just so dissapointed they slipped THEY WERE SO CLOSE!!! pics and a vid later
So long as neither got hurt, and the female didn't eat the male, you're still good.
no wayyy she was so nice to the male. i mean she didnt tap once to him and they almost mated

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dont mean to rub it in but those are two healthy looking spiders wow.

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST! now that i watch the video it looks liek he could have possibly made two good insertions. from teh angle of teh vid, you cant be certain. but at those two points he bends her the farthest to reach her furrow, then you see his pedicpalps moving in that area, then he stops and shes less bent. then a minute later he bends her back again and does the same movement with his pedipalps, then they fall

varucu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you shoud follow him to see if he makes another sperm web. if not try it again. good luck