Tylobolus uncigerus breeding

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
I got 6 millipedes from bugsincyberspace and they seem to be doing pretty well. I have them in the basement where it’s much cooler but I want to breed them and try and start a colony going. Are they like orthoporus in that they’re sifficult to breed or are they easy to breed? Thank you!

maggiedonut

Arachnosquire
what kind of millipedes are they?

** edit just realized its in the name of the thread i dont think it should be too hard to breed them, how long have you had them?

maggiedonut

Arachnosquire
did a little research but didnt result in much, i'd ask peter from bugsincyberspace about it

VolkswagenBug

Arachnobaron
Because they're fairly closely related to the readily-bred genera Narceus and Chicobolus, I would be surprised to hear that they're particularly difficult. Don't quote me on that, though.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Well they’re all buried at the moment and they’re sitting atop one of my ac vents since my house stays way too hot. Also for handling I would say keep it to a minimum or use gloves; they release those quinones like no other and it stains my hands so now I look like I just got a bunch of severe burns.

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
I have some babies that are just shy of two years old and I expect them to reach maturity in another six months to a year.