Two MAYBE Three!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I come home from an extra (make some Christmas money) overtime shift this morning and find some of my ladies busy busy busy! :)

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Congrats!!! What a fun thing to come home to. Christmas came early. :clap:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Guess I should say what they are! I was so excited I forgot.
From left to right. Irminia, E. cyanognathus, and avic avic! I am very excited about the blue fang!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Quite awesome! I really like E cyanognathus too. Ephebopus in general is a very cool genus.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hopefully you get some blue fangs, cus as soon as it gets warm again I plan on putting an order together for some pokies and maybe some more stuff.

congrats, three very sweet T's.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well it looks like two are done! The blue fang and the irminia are all done with their sacs! Both look great! :)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She has added a lot but seems to be taking a break. I have a rufilata female that looks to be getting close to starting a sac as well .{D

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She has added a lot but seems to be taking a break. I have a rufilata female that looks to be getting close to starting a sac as well .{D
Your going to be busy for a while! How difficult was the A.Avic to breed?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is definitely a Merry Christmas to you!!!!! Congratulations on the sacks!!!!

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Ryan,

How many matings did it take for the Blue Fang? Good grief those spiderlings will sell for gold. i really hope your sacs turn out all good! :) best of luck

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She was mated twice before I sent the male back to the owner. It was about 2 1/2 months from mating to egg sac. :)

jasen&crystal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice im breeding my a. avic's now cant wait to come home to a sack too they have mated twice now this week hope it all works out

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Lemme know when they are up for sale Ryan :) I love blue fangs and could use a few more to start my breeding project :)

Kimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What is the size of the blue fang female? Any special pre or post sack care for them?

Good luck with all three!