trying to make room for more enclosures

Atx512

Arachnopeon
Like the title says im looking to make room to add more enclosures. I have a couple that im looking to downsize their enclosure if its doable. so the ones in question are in 10gallon tanks and was thinking of putting them in 5 gallons. A. chalcodes, and A. seemanni also i have a communal 10 gallon of M. balfouri should I just leaves those in the 10gallon setup or would it be ok to downsize them? there is only four in that tank.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
one recently molted and i would say its 2.5-3 inches that one is the biggest of the group.
I would keep them in the 10-gallon for sure or maybe get ready to house them in something a little bigger. Downsizing isn't good for a M. balfouri communal that's growing.

Atx512

Arachnopeon
I would keep them in the 10-gallon for sure or maybe get ready to house them in something a little bigger. Downsizing isn't good for a M. balfouri communal that's growing.
Awesome not a issue for them then I figure id ask just in case.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
If you are wanting to make room for more enclosures, sterilite bins are perfect. As for the M. balfouri communal, others are better off answering that.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yeah, the answer to all of your woes would be stackable enclosures. I personally love Really Useful Boxes - latching lids and built to stack. They're incredibly sturdy, so no need to worry about flimsy thin plastic either. You're also able to easily modify them to have acrylic lids, but of course that's entirely optional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY42NxhfP0s