1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True Spiders For Sale

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by OllieTheTarantulaGuy, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Advertisement
    Interested to see if anyone is selling true spiders or could point me in the right direction if possible. I don’t have anything particular in mind, just curious to know what’s available. Thanks!

2. chanda

chanda Arachnoangel Active Member

You might have better luck in the True Spiders & Other Arachnids forum: http://arachnoboards.com/forums/true-spiders-other-arachnids.12/

But it's also the wrong time of year for a lot of true spiders. Bugs in Cyberspace and Ken the Bug Guy frequently have true spiders available for sale, but right now their selections are really limited. They should have more as the weather warms up and we move into spring/summer.

3. Draketeeth

Draketeeth Arachnoknight Active Member

USA
    Swift's Inverts also sells true spiders.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. First time creating an account for this website so pardon me for posting in the wrong forum if I did so. I wouldn’t allow shipping in this cold weather we’re having here. Thought I would ask around as future reference but thank you. Cheers!

5. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

Take your time and explore the site before posting that way you get the specific answers you need rather than people correcting you on your place of posting ;)

Also read the site's TOS, too few people don't.