Araneomorph (True Spider) Picture Thread

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Found a bunch of these guys running near my cabin in the Ecuadorian Amazon. No leads on what exactly it is though, other than a Sparassidae. Had better photos on my actual camera but that sadly got stolen...

C86C0FAB-EECA-48AA-B012-4CDFC5EEAA15.jpeg

RebelWolf

Arachnosquire
Caught this spider today. American house spider, parasteatoda tepidariorum. I quickly snapped a photo. Check her out

Attachments

Musa Djuan

Arachnopeon
Ciphor, I wasn't ready for that, haha. Thanks, paassatt...here's a few more from the FL panhandle trip:

Micrathena sagittata

Micrathena gracilis

Dolomedes…molted MM while in shipping(tenebrosus or albineus or?)

Scytodes thoracica(?) w/ eggs

No damn way... Those spiny little dudes are awesome!! Are they venomous? I mean like dangerously-venomous?

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
This is my Agelenopsis juvie. I had the mom last year and the sac hatched for me in the Spring I believe. Here it's shown sitting near its latest molt.

hololena-juvie.jpg

Fox402

Arachnopeon
Olios Giganteus. This is about a week post first molt in my care. Has eaten 2 small crickets since then. About 1.5-2 inches dls, hard to tell with these leggy wonders.

image.jpeg

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
One of my female A. diadematus that lives in my outdoor building with no enclosure.
araneus_diadematus_dorsal-9.jpg

Here she is again.
araneus_diadematus_side-1.jpg

This is another female A. diadematus that lives in the building with no enclosure. She built her web in front of my Iron Man poster :D.
araneus_diadematus_with_iron_man.jpg

Last edited:

Torech Ungol

Arachnosquire

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Steatoda triangulosa: found in a box while putting away Halloween decorations. Picture was taken under 2X magnification.
20181105_200543.jpg

Fox402

Arachnopeon
Hogna Carolinensis. I swear this little thing eats more than some of my Ts! Such a bold hunter.

image.jpeg

Redjunior

Arachnoknight