1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True spider picture thread

Discussion in 'True Spiders & Other Arachnids' started by Curious jay, May 30, 2012.

1. basin79

basin79 Arachnoprince Active Member

Advertisement
    Phidippus Regius on my index finger tip.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
  2. [​IMG]

Phoneutria boliviensis

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grimmdreadly

Grimmdreadly Arachnopeon Active Member

Here's one of my S.Thomisoides (S.Terrosus) IMAG0082.jpg
    And one of my Hogna sp. Tuscon IMAG0029.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Piloctenus cf haematostoma

CHR_0151.JPG

CHR_0154.jpg
    CHR_0161.jpg
    CHR_0223.jpg
    CHR_0231.JPG

Phoneutria boliviensis "Iquito"

CHR_0149.jpg

CHR_0174.jpg

CHR_0215.JPG

CHR_0218.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Viridasius sylvestrisform mating

CHR_0180.JPG

CHR_0183.JPG

CHR_0185.JPG

CHR_0188.JPG

CHR_0196.JPG

CHR_0205.JPG

CHR_0210.JPG

CHR_0237.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  6. babygirl

babygirl Arachnopeon

I have two jumpers, (trite parvula)
    [​IMG]
    (Herb)
    [​IMG]
    (Gizmo)

I also just got a black house spider or a Badumna insignis. Just molted today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Zeal) sorry for the fuzzy molt photo :/ it's really small and i have a bad camera.

I'm still working on the enclosures and any help would really be appreciated. I'm in New Zealand, so finding things for spiders is really difficult! the substrate is going to be replaced with coco fiber I am keeping the enclosures properly moisturized. I originally wanted tarantula. But New Zealand has exceptionally strict laws about importation involving any kind of foreign insect. But I do absolutely love my spiders. The jumpers are amazing (and cheeky for the most part) and the black house spider is pretty chill so far so I'm glad to be a proud owner of such beautiful true spiders. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Arachnolord Active Member

While spider hunting in my yard tonight, I was surprised to find this penultimate male Eriophora ravilla, a species that is normally found in the Gulf states. (This is the first time I have seen one in South Carolina.)

• Like Like x 1
  8. The wolf

The wolf Arachnopeon Active Member

U.K.
    Incredible spiders truly fascinating also that wolf spider(lycosidae) its in the trochosa genus and I would say trochosa tericola or trochosa ruricola (rustic wolf spider) I only know this from a great book I used to identify my own trochosa ruricola/tericola once again love your collection.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nephila Edulis

Nephila Edulis Arachnosquire Active Member

IMG_4886.PNG Unidentified female Diaea sp. from Victoria, Australia

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nephila Edulis

Nephila Edulis Arachnosquire Active Member

IMG_4885.PNG Male of the same species. Sorry for poor quality my camera isn't great and these are pretty small

• Like Like x 1
  11. Arachnomaniac19

Arachnomaniac19 Arachnolord Active Member

FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    A few years back. Needless to say I had a bunch of these guys in my yard for the year.

• Like Like x 3
  12. [​IMG]
    seen this beuty in my yard a few years ago. they are quite sneaky and hide in flowers. (image from pintrest)

• Like Like x 3
    • Lollipop Lollipop x 1