1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True spider photos

Discussion in 'True Spiders & Other Arachnids' started by Bjoern Elksnat, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Blue Jaye

Blue Jaye Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    These are the most amazing true spider pic's I've ever seen!!! Thank you so much! You have a wonderful collection !

2. i also think your photo collection is awesome but yeah i would like to see a lot more pics of nephila and argiope ok thx kasey

3. mindstorm

mindstorm Arachnosquire Old Timer

For your pleasure
    nephila_yellow.jpg nephila_anus.jpg nephila_closeup.jpg nephila_finger.jpg nephila_side.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. mindstorm

Argiope
    argiope_garden.jpg argiope_side.JPG argiope_size15mm.JPG argiope_top.jpg argiope_underside.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. mindstorm, great to see you back. :happy:

Awesome photos, especially of the flies on the Nephila. Catching the golden color of her silk is awesome too! :clap:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  6. mindstorm

Wow, thanks Silberrucken, didn't realized I was missed.. :laugh: These are for you then...

femalekeratodes.jpg femalekeratodes2.jpg

7. Of course you are missed, when you disappear for months! :eek:

I've always enjoyed viewing your awesome photos. Thank you for posting the above pics, as well! Love them! :clap:

My fave pic from you will always be the "snow jumpers" on your hand, tho. NOTHING beats that shot!!! :D