Trouble finding house mates

bobsleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I moved into my house a couple of weeks ago now, and was completely up-front with the landlord about my collection of spiders (about 65), snakes (5) and miscellaneous other creatures. He was cool with it.

He is trying to let out the other room but is having a problem doing so because of what I have stashed in my room. Today, a guy came to bring his stuff, saw the spiders etc. through my partially open room door. He promptly turned around and placed the keys on the table and hasn't been back.

While I can see the humour in this, I'm sure after a while the landlord won't and I'm worried he'll ask me to move instead. NIGHTMARE.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow that's terrible. Some people don't understand. Hopefully your landlord can find someone and won't ask you to move out. Good luck :)

-Cass

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That stinks. Hopefully things work out for you.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
How much is the room? I'll move in! LOL

But seriously, that fails... I hope you're able to work something out! Can YOU try to find a roommate, that would be okay with all the animals, and get them approved by the landlord?

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd probably say your best shot is to find a housemate yourself who you'd have the opportinuty to explain the situation to before they arrive.

I do hope it works out somehow

ghordy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think people keeping large numbers of inverts and/or reptiles would probably be wise to be low key about it. It tends to spook out the neighbors. Unfortunately that's the way it is. Keep the door closed.