Trenor's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I guess I don't have the same luck lol, my 1.25" isn't growing SLOWLY, but is outpaced by my C. fimbriatus and P. cancerides. I think she may molt soon though, it's been months, but she keeps on eating :rofl:
Well, I'm guess it has to do with comparisons. No, mine isn't growing as fast as my C.fimbriatus but it has been growing pretty quick. I keep my pet room at about 80ish all the time and with constant feedings they are molting/gaining size regularly. :)

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey bro!

Do you have an up to date picture on the H. pulchripes now?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Hey bro!

I have some on the home computer I took a few weeks back. They have been out a lot lately so I could grab a few tonight. They are starting to really show the gold color off.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Hey bro!
@Austin S. Here are two I took tonight using the daylight bulb in my soft light box and the Canon.

H.pulchripes #3 just molted last week and I was able to talk it out for a few shots. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I got on a bit of a photo kick tonight. I'd like to thank all the patient Ts that made this possible. :D

I'm also testing out flicker for posting photos since photobucket has been bouncing up and down like a ball. The images are a much larger format than the old site.

@cold blood Here is one of the G.pulchripes (#4) recently molted and looking good.

N.incei gold #1 is sizing up really well too.

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Though I wasn't expecting them until Monday, today I got in some boxes to try out for new enclosures. They measure 7.25" x 12.75" x 9" and wasn't bad on the price. So far I am very pleased with them. They are very clear and have a hinged lid. I added in the air holes and I'll look at Lowes in the morning to see if I can get some nice hasps to lock them.

Anyway, check them out.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here are a few photos of them after trying a simple setup and adding a few Ts.
A.genic

B.smithi #2

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Those are nice, where did you find them? If the lid sinks down into the box you can just drill a small hole for a pin rather than a hasp/latch

Trenor

Arachnoprince

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice clear pics Trenor, far better than I can do.

Take a look at imgur for posting also, we use it quite a bit on other forums I frequent.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Did you have any trouble with cracking when you drilled holes? Those look good and I may order a 4 pack.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Did you have any trouble with cracking when you drilled holes? Those look good and I may order a 4 pack.
I didn't try to drill them. I used the soldering iron on them and it worked out really well.

I have one I haven't used yet that I'm going to try to cut and make into an arboreal enclosure. If it works I'll be able to rehouse the pokies in better enclosures than the plastic gallon jugs I'm currently using.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you don't mind, post up a pic of one that has the holes burned/melted in.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
If you don't mind, post up a pic of one that has the holes burned/melted in.
No problem. Here is one hole up close. The plastic is hard so I'd be worried about cracking the lid by drilling. I might give one a test run today and see how it goes.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here is one of the G.pulchripes acting like it's going to make a break for it. They get to the lip and then decide Nope.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Finally here is my male B.vagans. I'm going to be picking up a either a few slings of a juvi females soon. This species is one of my favorites. Look at that red rump. :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My female B.albopilosum molted today and I got a great video of her molting.

Here is a quick photo of her new clothes.

Here is the video of her molting. It took over an hour for her to finish. I sped it up X16 speed.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My 0.1 P.cam

Finally, after months with no sightings I got a photo of one of my I.mira Ts. She seems to be a bit plump.

Status
Not open for further replies.