Trenor's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It's been really busy for me lately so I haven't been able to post photos like I used to.

I did manage to get a few good shots of my P.cam today and thought I'd share. She has been reallt active since I revamped the T room and added in the oil heater.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Yeah, I have 5 olives and 2 golds and man they are growing quickly. I am really fond of their colors both the olives and golds.
Both lovely! Do you know if these mature as quick as Heterothele sp?

Last edited:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
They have the same aesthetic features. The long spinnerets and the thin legs. Both web like crazy and can be kept communally. I have a few Heterothele villosella and I love them.. I may just get a few of these H.incei too. Man they look great! I think I prefer the olive to the gold though.. Only because of the patterns though :)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Not quite the same...Hererothele is African dwarfs you meant Holothele and all three genus mature quickly
Doh, I misread the name since I expected it to be the older name. Thanks for the info.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
They have the same aesthetic features. The long spinnerets and the thin legs. Both web like crazy and can be kept communally. I have a few Heterothele villosella and I love them.. I may just get a few of these H.incei too. Man they look great! I think I prefer the olive to the gold though.. Only because of the patterns though :)
The olive's patterns do pop a bit more in brighter lights. The golds have the same pattern I'll have to try and get one out under the daytime soft box so it shows up better without washing out from the flash.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I'm guessing here.. but are they semi-arboreal too?
The N.incei is an obligate burrower that likes to web heavy. I have seen a lot of photos with bushes webbed up pretty high and mine has webbed decent. I think given the choice the will burrow though. In the 16oz deli cups I have them in they have made good use of their 2 inches of substrate. I wish I had put them in the 32oz and filled it 3/4 the way up with substrate. Once they molt a few more times I'll move them into an enclosure with deeper substrate.

Last edited:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Managed to get an olive as a freebie with new batch of Africans coming in. I'm smiles all round. You and @louise f 'a photos have convinced me heheh

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Managed to get an olive as a freebie with new batch of Africans coming in. I'm smiles all round. You and @louise f 'a photos have convinced me heheh
You wont regret it. Several of mine were out last night after molting. They had put on a decent amount of growth.

GonePhishing

Arachnopeon
Just thought I would chime and and say I thoroughly enjoyed looking through all your photos! This has inspired me to get my DSLR out and try to snap some pics, because my phone is just not cutting it for me. I only have two T's at the moment, per the wifes orders :smug:, a .5" B. Boehmei and a 2.5" GBB but Im sure its only a matter of time before I have a whole room full!

Again, beautiful T's and photos.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Just thought I would chime and and say I thoroughly enjoyed looking through all your photos! This has inspired me to get my DSLR out and try to snap some pics, because my phone is just not cutting it for me. I only have two T's at the moment, per the wifes orders :smug:, a .5" B. Boehmei and a 2.5" GBB but Im sure its only a matter of time before I have a whole room full!

Again, beautiful T's and photos.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. I do like the shots I get with my Canon DSLR as it has a lot of options to work with. I get my best photos with the DSLR. I still used my Samsung S7 phone camera a lot because it is convent.

I've not kept a B.boehmei yet but they are on the list to pick up. I have 3 GBBs and They are a favorite of mine. Very colorful and great eaters. Good luck with your Ts.

Several of my pokies are about to get rehoused so I'm hoping to get some good shots of them during the move.

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
Here is one of the N.incei golds I got from @cold blood and man those things are grow quick.
I guess I don't have the same luck lol, my 1.25" isn't growing SLOWLY, but is outpaced by my C. fimbriatus and P. cancerides. I think she may molt soon though, it's been months, but she keeps on eating :rofl:

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
I guess I don't have the same luck lol, my 1.25" isn't growing SLOWLY, but is outpaced by my C. fimbriatus and P. cancerides. I think she may molt soon though, it's been months, but she keeps on eating :rofl:
Yeah they sure are voracious eaters. All four of mine are fat as can be and 1.75". Anyone know at what size the males mature?

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
Yeah they sure are voracious eaters.
I always try to get videos of my good eaters catching their prey, but my incei always catches the cricket before I can even move the tongs away to get a clear shot of her catching it :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.