Trenor's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
HaHa, thanks. I'm pretty proud of my Ts I have and how well they are doing. Let be honest, you could totally get an awesome collection if you unloaded a kidney (don't unload your kidney... there is a reason we have two :D).
There is a downside to having so many Ts. I have spent the last week researching adult T enclosure construction. In one more molt, I have 4 arboreal Ts that will need their final (I hope) enclosure. Three of which are pokies, so I want some nice clear enclosures.
I feel your pain.. buying a jamies enclosure would work but dropping the money for four of them.... GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR RESEARCH! I would be in the same boat.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well, I rehoused the A.versicolor today and got a shot of the A. sp amazonica who was out on the web hammock.

A. sp amazonica

A.versicolor - It's just starting to show the adult colors.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Well, I rehoused the A.versicolor today and got a shot of the A. sp amazonica who was out on the web hammock.

A. sp amazonica

A.versicolor - It's just starting to show the adult colors.

Beautiful pics friend ;) and nice looking spiders

Trenor

Arachnoprince
@louise f :)

Just got in this 3-3.5 female P.reduncus in today and snapped a few photos while housing it. She was a bit more flighty then the P.cam but not too bad.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My M.balfouri (in the 3 sling communal enclosure) were out today and a got a few shots.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
She is always a looker. :D My A.exendami let me grab a quick shot of her today as well.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My female P.cambridgei was hanging out on top her hide this morning and let me snap some photos. I never tire of taking her photo.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My H.pluchripes slings are doing great. They just molted and two of them were out last night. They are starting to show their colors.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here is one of my G.pulchripes. They have been grow much quicker then I expected.

This is my male B.vagans. I love the colors.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I grabbed a few shots tonight while I was watering and feeding.
@cold blood The golds are growing faster than the olives. I hope one of these golds turns out to be a female. Both variants are stunning Ts.

N.incei gold color form

Trenor

Arachnoprince
One of the olives came out today and I got a shot of it. The golds are growing a bit faster so far. Both color forms are gorgeous.

N.incei olive color form

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I took a few photos of my two B.smithi juvies. They are both starting to show some colors on their knees.
0.1.0 B.smithi #1

0.0.1 B.smithi #2

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well one of my communal M.balfouri was out and molting when I came home today. I'm glad to say it's doing fine and stretching out. I got a few good shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.