Trenor's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Thanks guys. I have been shooting using two soft box lights and it really is making the colors pop more. Now I need a good short mono pod to help with my shaky hands and they will be even better. :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well, I was having trouble using my upload website so I uploaded directly.

Here is my A.geniculata a few days after it's molt. It's still pretty small (3/4 of an inch or so) and I was supprised to see it showing colors.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Ahhhhhhhhhgggggggh! This B.albopilosum refuses to work with me. It molted in the last week or so and is looking good. Every time I lift they lid to snap a quick shot of it down the hole it goes. I even put out food and it reached out snagged the food and ducked before I could get one flipping photo. I think it has been taking lessons from my I.mira Ts. :shifty: Finally I had to make due with this thru the plastic shot which doesn't do it justice at all.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It has been molt time in a big way the last few days. I managed to get some awesome shots of G.pulchripes #2 while it was molting. Enjoy.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here is a zoom in on one photo I really liked from the G.pulchripes #2 molt shots. Check out those feet. :embarrassed:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My H.pulchripes slings have really grown. They were so tiny when I first got them. The last ones finished molting this week. @Austin S. Thanks man.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Really cool pics of the molting G.pulchripes. :)
Thanks, I was pretty excited about them too. I saw it flip and moved it to the photo area with the soft light. That helped with getting nice close up photos of it. :)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I finally got some good shots of my B.albopilosum after that last big molt. I want it to get more fuzzy... we need more fuzz. Here it is with a mouth full of roach.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My suspected female C.cyaneopubescens was out and feeling photogenic last night so here she is.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here are some photos of Ts from the show I just got back from.
H. sp Columbia Large

P.subfusca

Trenor

Arachnoprince
A few Ts were out tonight when I was feeding and watering.
P.metallica

A.ezendami was poking out of her hole. I suspect she has molted but I haven't seen her throw one out yet.

My M.balfouri have all molted and I'll be doing an enclosure move soon. Most likely once I get back from my trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.