Trenor's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It's grown a lot from the last time I took photos of one of them. :D
One of the olives came out today and I got a shot of it. The golds are growing a bit faster so far. Both color forms are gorgeous.

N.incei olive color form

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
You have some amazing Tarantulas @Trenor Such gorgeous photos as well. I am particularly fond of your Poecilotheria, those in general are my favorite Ts. Quickly becoming more of a fan of G. pulchripes too :)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
OMG. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT LITTLE FACE??
They are funny to watch. Since they can't bend in the middle like we can the get to the lip and pause like they are holding on for dear life. They once they set their feet up they ease on over. :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
You have some amazing Tarantulas @Trenor Such gorgeous photos as well. I am particularly fond of your Poecilotheria, those in general are my favorite Ts. Quickly becoming more of a fan of G. pulchripes too :)
Thanks man. I'm pretty fond of the poecs as well. They have some awesome colors. I don't get to photograph them as much as I'd like. Hopefully I'll get some good ones of the P.miranda and P.subfusca when I rehouse them in the coming weeks.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
I've noticed the difficulty in photographing Pokies after they are settled in too. Hopefully you have the same luck I had when I rehoused mine though. I was able to get some decent shots while he/she acclimated to the new home. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of all of your Ts!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Yeah a lot of mine are hard to photograph once the set up their hides in the new enclosures. I try to grab some good photos while moving them and sometimes I can get them out later at night.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
@Trenor - RINGO IS SO HANDSOME. How long have you had him?
I've had him for 3 years or so. They family that had him before me kept him for 3 so he is about 6ish. He is a great pet and pretty easy to care for. He is trained in that I can open the roach been and he'll walk over to his dish to be fed. :D

He is handsome and wasn't too bad to photograph. I needed a model to try out the new lens I got for my camera. I had to put him on the cork flat at an angle to make him hold still for some photos. :)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well @Chris LXXIX I hope you're happy. Look at what I got in today as a freebie. It has already started burrowing since I housed it this morning. Don't think I'm about to join your cult though. :p

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Ah ah, sure, everyone said something like that at the beginning, including heroin-luvers in the early '70 with their "I quit when I want" :troll:

Praise the (potentially) Goddess! :-s
Haha, I was impressed with how well it smacked the roach I put in last night. I have it in a 32oz deli temp enclosure and it has right at 4 inches of substrate. It will have to have a more permanent home in a few molts though. It is a digger and had two tunnel openings made this morning. :)

MKG

Arachnopeon
Thanks Toff, sometimes I think this should be called the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens photo thread. I'll of my sling are hiding so I don't get to photograph them as much. Today he was hanging out on his newly made hammock.

Amazing photos!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Amazing photos!
Thanks, they are a lot of fun to keep and photograph. Glad you enjoyed them.

That was a male that just matured for me. I hope to breed him to my female in the next few weeks once she has recovered from her molt.

MKG

Arachnopeon
Thanks, they are a lot of fun to keep and photograph. Glad you enjoyed them.

That was a male that just matured for me. I hope to breed him to my female in the next few weeks once she has recovered from her molt.
I just got my second B. Smithi yesterday day. My first one was DOA.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.