1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trenor's Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by Trenor, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Trenor

Trenor Arachnoprince Active Member

NC
    Advertisement
    Thanks guys. I'm pretty fond of them too. A lot of them haven't had their photos updated in a while. I'll have to fix that soon. :)

2. Trenor

NC
    It's grown a lot from the last time I took photos of one of them. :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. CWilson1351

CWilson1351 Arachnosquire Active Member

You have some amazing Tarantulas @Trenor Such gorgeous photos as well. I am particularly fond of your Poecilotheria, those in general are my favorite Ts. Quickly becoming more of a fan of G. pulchripes too :)

4. Trenor

NC
    They are funny to watch. Since they can't bend in the middle like we can the get to the lip and pause like they are holding on for dear life. They once they set their feet up they ease on over. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trenor

NC
    Thanks man. I'm pretty fond of the poecs as well. They have some awesome colors. I don't get to photograph them as much as I'd like. Hopefully I'll get some good ones of the P.miranda and P.subfusca when I rehouse them in the coming weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  6. CWilson1351

CWilson1351 Arachnosquire Active Member

I've noticed the difficulty in photographing Pokies after they are settled in too. Hopefully you have the same luck I had when I rehoused mine though. I was able to get some decent shots while he/she acclimated to the new home. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of all of your Ts!

7. Trenor

NC
    Yeah a lot of mine are hard to photograph once the set up their hides in the new enclosures. I try to grab some good photos while moving them and sometimes I can get them out later at night.

8. Trenor

NC
    Just adding these Neoholothele incei "gold" photos the the thread. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1