Trenor's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Hey. I've not been in the hobby long but seeing all the awesome photos on here makes me want to add some of my own. Most of my Ts are still slings but my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens is getting big enough show some colors. I'll be adding more photos as I take them.

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well it seems Amazon Cloud doesn't give out permanent links so the original photo links are broken. I put them on photo bucket and re-linked them here.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here are a few photos of my Brachypelma albopilosum munching on a dubia. Hard to believe it was the size of my pinky nail when I got it.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here is a pair of photos from 2 months ago when my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens molted. He is all tuckered out from the molt showing his teeth. The flash gave the web an orange tent which was cool. The other I color corrected.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Thanks Toff, sometimes I think this should be called the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens photo thread. I'll of my sling are hiding so I don't get to photograph them as much. Today he was hanging out on his newly made hammock.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well I guess spring was in the air because a lot of my slings were out and about today. Usually they are in the burrows out of sight.

My A amazonica shed today and was out after weeks of staying in its web funnel.

C cyaneopubescens sling has been webbing like a champ and was hanging out on his solo shot cup hide.

A geniculata is in heavy premolt.

L parahybana is still so tiny in his 2 oz deli cup. It's hard to believe that he will ever grow up to be as big as the photos I have seen of his type. He has been busy webbing up the whole bottom of his enclosure.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My C.cyaneopubescens sling with the plump rump eating again. If you drop it in, it's going to get ate.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
These were dropped on another thread but I'll post them here as well. My new M.balfouri slings in their new home. One molted in transit and the other two have already eaten.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, so far all of my slings have molted in burrows so this was the first time I was able to see one at that stage of molting. Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks, I'm working on it. One day I hope to have a collection as nice yours and others on here.
Become a breeder. It will definitely boost the collection. I can help you every step of the way as well.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Become a breeder. It will definitely boost the collection. I can help you every step of the way as well.
I would like to give it a try when I'm further along. Watching breading threads and seeing the photos are really intriguing. The offer of help is greatly appreciated and I'll definitely take you up on it.

WhitenerJ

Arachnosquire
Wow. Love your Chromatopelma! Georgeous. All of your Ts look very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Jason

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I got some new tarantulas in yesterday and here are the few photos I took while rehousing.

Here is a photo of my I.mira:

Just kidding.. kinda. But really, here is one of them before they went to ground:

I'm not going to be seeing this one much it seems. I was glad to see them go into the holes I prepped for them and they were zooming around the enclosure before that. They quickly closed up the curtains on me so I can't see in the tunnels anymore. It is a gorgeous tarantula though and I've already been hooked on the trapdoor snatch one already did. This one looks like it's going to be a fun species to keep.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Thanks to @cold blood for the awesome deal on the new tarantulas. They came in today and have already started settling and most have eaten.

Here is a 0.1 A. ezendami

Here is 1 of 4 G. pulchripes

Oh and here is my meager tarantula table

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.