1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trenor's Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by Trenor, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Trenor

Trenor Arachnoprince Active Member

NC
    Advertisement
    Hey. I've not been in the hobby long but seeing all the awesome photos on here makes me want to add some of my own. Most of my Ts are still slings but my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens is getting big enough show some colors. I'll be adding more photos as I take them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Trenor

NC
    Well it seems Amazon Cloud doesn't give out permanent links so the original photo links are broken. I put them on photo bucket and re-linked them here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
    • Love Love x 3
  3. Trenor

NC
    Here are a few photos of my Brachypelma albopilosum munching on a dubia. Hard to believe it was the size of my pinky nail when I got it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Trenor

NC
    Here is a pair of photos from 2 months ago when my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens molted. He is all tuckered out from the molt showing his teeth. The flash gave the web an orange tent which was cool. The other I color corrected.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  5. Toff202

Toff202 Arachnoknight

6. Trenor

NC
    Thanks Toff, sometimes I think this should be called the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens photo thread. I'll of my sling are hiding so I don't get to photograph them as much. Today he was hanging out on his newly made hammock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Trenor

NC
    Well I guess spring was in the air because a lot of my slings were out and about today. Usually they are in the burrows out of sight.

My A amazonica shed today and was out after weeks of staying in its web funnel.
    [​IMG]

C cyaneopubescens sling has been webbing like a champ and was hanging out on his solo shot cup hide.
    [​IMG]

A geniculata is in heavy premolt.
    [​IMG]

L parahybana is still so tiny in his 2 oz deli cup. It's hard to believe that he will ever grow up to be as big as the photos I have seen of his type. He has been busy webbing up the whole bottom of his enclosure.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. Trenor

NC
    My smallest A.versicolor
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  9. Trenor

NC
    My C.cyaneopubescens sling with the plump rump eating again. If you drop it in, it's going to get ate.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Trenor

NC
    These were dropped on another thread but I'll post them here as well. My new M.balfouri slings in their new home. One molted in transit and the other two have already eaten.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Trenor

NC
    I lucked up and get a great shot of my B.smithi shedding today.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  12. louise f

louise f Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

Nice not every day you get to see that.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Lovely collection there bro.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Trenor

NC
    Yeah, so far all of my slings have molted in burrows so this was the first time I was able to see one at that stage of molting. Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks, I'm working on it. One day I hope to have a collection as nice yours and others on here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Become a breeder. It will definitely boost the collection. I can help you every step of the way as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Trenor

NC
    I would like to give it a try when I'm further along. Watching breading threads and seeing the photos are really intriguing. The offer of help is greatly appreciated and I'll definitely take you up on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Coffee Coffee x 1
  17. WhitenerJ

WhitenerJ Arachnosquire

Wow. Love your Chromatopelma! Georgeous. All of your Ts look very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Jason

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trenor

NC
    I got some new tarantulas in yesterday and here are the few photos I took while rehousing.

Here is a photo of my I.mira:
    [​IMG]
    Just kidding.. kinda. But really, here is one of them before they went to ground:
    [​IMG]
    I'm not going to be seeing this one much it seems. I was glad to see them go into the holes I prepped for them and they were zooming around the enclosure before that. They quickly closed up the curtains on me so I can't see in the tunnels anymore. It is a gorgeous tarantula though and I've already been hooked on the trapdoor snatch one already did. This one looks like it's going to be a fun species to keep.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Trenor

NC
    I came home today to find my A.geniculata sling molting.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  20. Trenor

NC
    Thanks to @cold blood for the awesome deal on the new tarantulas. They came in today and have already started settling and most have eaten.

Here is a 0.1 A. ezendami
    [​IMG]

Here is 1 of 4 G. pulchripes
    [​IMG]

Oh and here is my meager tarantula table
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 4