User Trenor's Photo Thread (Take 2)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well, Photobucket reworked all their plans and they now want to charge me 38 dollars a month to be able to link my photos from there. That is not going to happen, so my old photo thread photo links are broken for the first 8 pages or so. I've moved all my photos to flickr (and will be deleting my Photobucket account) which I have been using for a while. I will be posting them back to this new thread over the next few weeks. A lot of these will be photos that you have seen before but I'll be throwing in some new ones as well.

The old thread is closed and I'll be linking to this new thread from now on. Enjoy! :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here are a few of my early GBB photos. This is the large male that just matured a few months ago and paired with my female. :)

Him on the web hammock are still some of my favorite photos: :)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here are a few photos of my Brachypelma albopilosum munching on a dubia. Hard to believe it was the size of my pinky nail when I got it.

On neat thing about re-working the photo thread is I have several newer photos of this girl. :D

I really like this one.

Some phone shots after her last molt. I need to get her out for a photo shoot soon.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Here is a pair of photos from when my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens molted. He is all tuckered out from the molt and showing his teeth.

The flash gave the web an orange tent which was cool.

The other I color corrected.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My A amazonica shed and was out after weeks of staying in its web funnel.

C cyaneopubescens sling has been webbing like a champ and was hanging out on his solo shot cup hide. (HAHAHA. He just matured last week. Time flies.)

A geniculata is in heavy premolt.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My smallest A.versicolor

Here it is drinking. So tiny!

This is her later. (I need to get some new photos or her as well since she has her purple color now) :)

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My C.cyaneopubescens sling with the plump rump eating again. I love the colors that have at that size.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My M.balfouri slings in their new home. One molted in transit and the other two have already eaten.

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I got some new tarantulas in and here are the few photos I took while rehousing.

Here is a photo of my I.mira:

Just kidding.. kinda. But really, here is one of them before they went to ground:

I'm not going to be seeing this one much it seems. I was glad to see them go into the holes I prepped for them and they were zooming around the enclosure before that. They quickly closed up the curtains on me so I can't see in the tunnels anymore. It is a gorgeous tarantula though and I've already been hooked on the trapdoor snatch one already did. This one looks like it's going to be a fun species to keep.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I feel your pain when it comes to Photo bucket, I have over 10 years of photos on 5 diff car forums all the links are broken......at least they could have done was grandfather all old photos and give you the option of paying to continue.
I just bought a terabyte external hard drive and will download all my photos from their site and say good riddance.
Nice shots Trevor.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Well, Photobucket reworked all their plans and they now want to charge me 38 dollars a month to be able to link my photos from there.
Photobucket's pricing model is a joke. You could buy hosting for much less.

I feel your pain when it comes to Photo bucket, I have over 10 years of photos on 5 diff car forums all the links are broken......at least they could have done was grandfather all old photos and give you the option of paying to continue.
Or at least let you click the broken image to link to the page where the image is displayed natively.

I keep finding threads with broken image links that look like they would be useful reference images, and I can't find the original.

JohnR

Arachnopeon
Nice pics @Trenor... I am new to the hobby and still learning and seeing these pics makes me want to get more spp that I don't have lol

Also, good to find someone here that's from NC :)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Nice pics @Trenor... I am new to the hobby and still learning and seeing these pics makes me want to get more spp that I don't have lol

Also, good to find someone here that's from NC :)
Thanks, I'm glad you liked them. I have been pretty lax about getting the rest of them added back.

It's always good to find more local people.

Last edited:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
One of them was out last night during feeding. I got a quick photo with my phone.
Ceratogyrus darlingi sling.