1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

travismyers

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by catfishrod69, Sep 13, 2013.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    Positive!

Travis just ordered some slings from me. He paid extremely fast, and has kept excellent communication. Travis was a breeze to deal with and im glad to be starting his review thread. I look forward to dealing with him again, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

2. Warblie26

Warblie26 Arachnopeon

Just completed a deal with Travis. Great Guy. Superb communication. Thanks for driving down the hill it was a pleasure meeting you. I would not hesitate doing business with you in the future and recommend him to all. Good Karma rocks!!

Warblie26

3. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Travis just ordered a mature male and some slings from me. He paid super fast and has kept excellent communication. Its a pleasure to deal with him and be able to leave him another positive review. I look forward to dealing with him more, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

4. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Positive!
    Did a trade with Travis and it all went super smooth, even during the crazy busy holiday shipping times :) Slings I got from him are awesome as well. Would love to trade with him again.

5. Oumriel

Oumriel Arachnosquire

Positive!

Met up with Travis today and purchased 4 lovely slings. All are active and have seen them all drinking from water drops. Will definitely buy from him again.

6. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    POSITIVE!

Travis shipped on time and it arrived safe and sound. Will do business again! Thanks

7. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!/Positive!/Positive!

This review is actually way past due and I'm playing catch up. Smooth transaction from the word "go". Great communication, fast payment and more importantly Travis let me know that the T's he ordered made it to their destination safe and sound. I definitely look forward to future dealings with Travis, whether it be buying, selling or trading!

8. Oumriel

Oumriel Arachnosquire

I have purchased from Travis two more times since my last purchase. One I drove up to get and one was shipped to me. Both times I received nice healthy slings. The two that were shipped to me were well packaged and came out very active and ate that evening. I will definitely buy from Travis again.
    Rebecca

9. HungryGhost

HungryGhost Arachnosquire

I ordered 2 Hapalopus slings from Travis. Got a great deal, the slings arrived safe and sound, and communication was top notch. His packing job was better than some pros I've dealt with. You can't go wrong, I would order from him again.

10. NewAgePrimal

NewAgePrimal Arachnosquire

POSITIVE!!!
    I just recieved four Hapalopus slings from Travis. Slings arrived today in excellent condition after travelling across half the country for five days in the summer heat! Outstanding job with the packing. Wont hesitate to do bussiness with Travis again!

11. -POSITIVE-
    Just received half a dozen pumpkin patch from Travis. A++ on all fronts: quick to ship, solid communication, really well-packed, healthy & active slings. Pleasure buying from you, hope to do so again soon!

12. klawfran3

klawfran3 Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!

Very good, fast communication throughout the process and very kind. I ordered three pumpkin patches and a MM avic avic, all for a very good deal. I definitely hope to do business with him in the future!

_____
    Oh and on a side note, Travis you might want to clear your inbox, it is entirely full and I can't send messages to you haha ;).

13. Received my part of trade today ,was packed excellent and MR T was in nice shape ,and ate right out of the container.Travis was pleasure doing business with and kept good communication, and shipped same day as me hope deal with in future thanks Eric

14. beaker41

beaker41 Arachnoknight

POSITIVE !
    Just got my part of a trade with Travis, communication was clear and easy, packing was perfect and he sent exactly what he promised. A pleasure to deal with and will do business with again . Beautiful animals, Thanks Travis !
    Jeremy

15. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

travismyers' new reviews can be found here.