1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Travis (massmorels)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Arachnoheebs, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Arachnoheebs

Arachnoheebs Arachnosquire Old Timer

Advertisement
    POSITIVE!!!

I just recieved my end of a trade with Travis (massmorels) and I can't say how happy I am with it. Not only is the specimen larger than advertised, the packing was top notch. I would encourage all to take a look at what he has to offer. If you see something you want, jump on it. I'm sure you will be as pleased as I am. I would not hesitate to deal with Travis in the future.

Peace-
    M.

2. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

I too have traded with Travis and he is a decent young man.
    the Leblondi bred Travis:clap:

3. adbdasT

adbdasT Arachnopeon

+++++*positive Feedback*+++++

Whats up everybody,
    My sole purpose in posting this thread tonight is to give a massive shout out to Travis Kotke, otherwise known as 'massmorels'. Not only did we discuss tarantulas via cell phone, several times a day, for several days prior to my purchase, but he sold me my first Pokie! The price I paid to get her, a juvie Usumbara OBT, and a Smithi sling, was out of this world. My jaw literally dropped when we closed the deal.

Seriously, throw the guy a fair/serious quote on ANY T he owns, I gaurantee he'll take you on. Travis, thanks again man. It's no wonder you can't pay rent...you're cuttin some RIDICULOUS DEALS!!!!! MASSMORELS FOR PREZ!!!!!

ben

b. smithi, g. aureostriata, a. chacoana, p. murinus, p. ornata.

4. Positive++++

Bought a special little guy from Travis with 6 more on hold. Great guy to deal with. Great communication and the T was in great health as well. Plus I got a free T that I was really not expecting. Dont hesitate to deal with him if you see something he has that you want, you wont be disapointed. :worship: :worship:

Thanks again man look forward to future deals.

5. Hedorah99

Hedorah99 Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

Bought some slings from Travis. He has great communication, great packing, and great critters. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.:D

6. chrispy

chrispy Arachnosquire Old Timer

++ positive++ massmorrels

I received my end of a trade with Travis today.All went Great.Communication was Great also. All the spiders were in Great health and bigger than I was expecting . He even sent a spider from his personal collection when one of the trade spiders molted. What a great guy. I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thanks Chris

7. Tunedbeat

Tunedbeat Arachnolord Old Timer

NC
    Positive!!

I had doubts, when i first received my T. But, not anymore.
    This guy is honest, if you aren't happy with what you've received. He'll
    try his best to make you happy.:D ... I recommend him to anyone.
    Thanks, Travis!!

8. I would just like to thank everyone that has posted thus far.. you are all very welcome! And just as a small token of my appreciation I would like to send you each a free sling from each of my 3 breeding projects when and "if" there is success. What each sp. is will have to remain a suprise. Some of you know, others.. READ MORE THREADS!!!
    I accept my nomination for "prez"!!.. thanks bragh.
    And for those of you with my female T trades... dont forget where you scored them when you hit the jackpot!'
    ~Mass~

9. local hero

local hero Arachnopeon

EL EXCELLENTE!!!! Just did a trade with Travis and could not have been happier, in fact he made me the most happiest. The spider had just molted so he held off in shipping it but kept in contact the whole time. The T looked great and the pack job was superb...........he just give me the warm fuzzies all the way around.

10. abbazabba

abbazabba Arachnopeon

Hello,
    I just got a female Heteroscodra maculata from Travis. Ok, let me just say how cool it was to do business with this guy. We e-mailed eachother many times before, during and after the transaction. The communication was excellent. The tarantula arrived quickly and in great shape. I would (and will) be doing business with Travis again when I figure out how to make some more space for more cages. :clap:

11. xenesthis

xenesthis Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive! Good trade

Positive!

I just completed a good trade with Travis. We had a delay in shipping due to my busy schedule, but Travis hung in and we both reserved our Ts. We made some adjustments at the end that we both agreed were good deals. Packing was excellent. Spiders were in very good condition. Comms were great. I was pleased overall and I would not hesitate to do trades or business with Travis in the future.

Todd

12. lucanidae

lucanidae Arachnoprince Old Timer

Just finished a great trade with Travis. The trade was more than fair, the spider was shipped well and on time, and everything went great. Looking forward to doing more trades in the future.

13. Frazier_05

Frazier_05 Arachnosquire

Positive!!!

What more can I say about Travis that hasn't already been said previously? He's a great guy to deal with, went out of his way to call me and check about a decision to make during the trade. As far as packing, it was amazing, very tightly packed and everything arrived in tip top shape. Will definately do business with him again in the near future I'm sure. Thanks again Travis!

Brett

14. Positive!

Once again Travis has delivered some great Ts. I got 7 pokies from him in 3 different shipments over the last two weeks and I have to hand it to him they are great Ts. The prices were the best around and all of the T's were very well cared for and in perfect health. The packing was perfect as well.
    The P. Miranda's I got from him are the best looking I have ever seen and I am glad to have them in MY collection now. :wicked: Those girls I'll never sell.
    Thanks again Travis. I look forward to future dealings with you. :cool:

15. hamfoto

hamfoto Arachnoangel Old Timer

Positive

Travis has been great to deal with...I bought a T from him and we traded some T's. Everything went great! The packing was great, the T's are great.

And it's always nice when you deal with people and they actually talk to you...
    I would definately deal with him again in the future...and I hope that is soon...

Thanks Travis!

Chris

16. grnlfr

grnlfr Arachnopeon

Just got my Singapore blue female from Travis and she's awesome. This guy was quick to respond and even quicker to ship and I got heck of a deal on her as well. Packaging was perfect, actually made me rethink my shipping methods. I will be looking forward to dealing with him in the future.

17. musihuto

musihuto Arachnodemon

i have exactly the same things to say! :clap:
    cheers! :D
    - munis

18. julesaussies

julesaussies Arachnobaron

Positive

i just received my very first Pokie (a P. pederseni) today and it was from Travis (massmorels). She is absolutely gorgeous and the picture of health. His packing was great - nothing was gonna happen to this girl packed in her box! She is already settled into her new home and eating her first meal. Travis was awesome from the beginning when i was just thinking about maybe getting my first Pokie, always quick to reply to my questions and great communication right up to the point my little girl arrived!! Travis has some awesome T's and i will most definitely be buying from him in the future and would recomend him to anyone who wants a great T.

19. GabboWabbo

GabboWabbo Arachnopeon

SoCal
    Top quality

I finally decided to purchase a tarantula from Travis and I am very pleased with my purchase. Ordering was very easy with PayPal and the spider came well packaged. I will definitely order from him again.

20. JMoran1097

JMoran1097 Arachnoangel

POSITIVE

Very prompt, answered all my questions and concerns, and he certainly shipped the T's very well. I even got a free G.Rosea!

Travis seems like a very down to Earth dude and that's what I appreciated the most!