totally different

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
some ppl say a spider is a spider...yeah right!
all of my t's are totally different.
my rosie is the most docile,sweetest T about...4 1/2", afreight of anything bigger than a cricket, she has a thing for watches and her hot wheels car.
my a.avic when i got it at 2" reminded me of a black kitten, it was velvety and jumped at crickets and rolled on the floor with them (like a playful kitten). catching 3 - 4 crix at a time.
my a.moderatum (rio grande gold) is the most delicate little thing, always hiding it's face behind it's legs.
t.blondi if not in it's hide is allways next to it's waterdish
itty bitty ones (1/2" -3/4")
my trinidat chevron made a web from substrate to 3/4 up the container, camuflaged it with dirt and attack every bug that comes near it and will jump up and run all over you (quickest thing on 8 legs)
my a.seemanni and pink zebra beauty are in their tunnelsystem..just like my a.geniculata.
ornamental babbon made a web now, but is still in it's tunnel
chaco, b.smithi and l.parahybana are not hiding.
and my 2 1/2" curly hair will jump every bug that she/he can. it was also the only one i actually seen clean it's fangs with it's front legs for about a minute, talk about brushing your teeth!
the curly is actually the coolest one to watch..
dianne

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not all alike...

Yes,our T's can display a plethora of different attitudes, tempermants, digging projects and other grooming stances. Even T's of the same species can be varied by many degrees.
I like to watch my adult Blondi's wash and groom themselves. Those 1 inch fangs arise as if she letting out a huge yawn. :)
All tarantulas are fastidious groomers. Do you keep a journal to document all of this? It would be cool to look back at them over the years. :D