1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Toogledoo

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by CoSpiderGuy, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Casey K

Casey K Arachnoknight

US
    Advertisement
    Just received an order from Toogledoo. All T's arrived safe and in excellent condition!!! Great packing! Definitely a recommendation for anyone in the hobby! Thanks Toogledoo!!!! 100% POSITIVE!!!!! :)

2. A+++ Positive!

Just recieved some awesome T's through Genny yesterday! Excellent communication, packaging, shipment via FedEx - everything was perfect. T's are beautiful and healthy - Can't go wrong purchasing from her - I will certainly make another purchase in the future. Thanks Genny! :)

Attached Files:

3. RYAN500

RYAN500 Arachnopeon

100% Positive!

Just received a young female Brazilian Black from Genny today! Great communication, great packing/shipping method (cant thank you enough for that), fantastic deal, BEAUTIFUL healthy animal...All around great transaction! Highly recommended.

Thanks again Genny!

4. 100% Positive

I received my 5 spiders today and they were packaged well and in really good shape! I would definitely order from Genny again!

5. TheInv4sion

TheInv4sion Arachnobaron Active Member

POSITIVE
    I ordered an E. Campestratus (F), Blue Fang(sling), N. Chromatus(F), B. Albopilosum (F), L. Parahybana, and an unsexed B. Smithi. All five Ts arrived healthy and fat :p
    Their hair rubbed off mid shipping, but that's to be expected. They are now part of my bald collection :)
    Along with my 5 new additions, Genny also threw in a T. Gigas which is healthy and hungry!
    Absolutely great, smooth transaction. Definitely would deal with again!

6. POSITIVE!
    Purchased two subadult breeding pairs and everyone arrived in perfectly healthy condition. Good communication and EXCELLENT packing. Thanks!

7. Another 100% positive review for Genny Hands and Sunflower State Exotics. Everyone arrive safe and sound along with excellent communication. Genny is the one to go to for your next purchase. :)

8. MrBoom619

MrBoom619 Arachnoddicted

100% positive! A+++

This review is long over due! I had another dealing with Genny, and it was flawless. From communication to receiving healthy and gorgeous spiders, I couldn't be any happier!

Thanks again, Genny! I look forward to next time! :biggrin:

-Raoul

9. sdsnybny

sdsnybny Arachnogeek Arachnosupporter

100% POSITIVE
    Genny Hands has spectacular communication throughout the whole process. Making sure the fuzzy little A. minatrix were shipped when the weather was best.
    All 4 arrived safe and healthy! FedEx overnight, foam lined box, cold pack, inside a deli cup, straw packed.
    Man they are extra tiny even at 2nd instar. Those are toothpicks in the well vented nickle sized vials (for size reference)

2015-07-08 10.41.16-2.jpg

10. Thistles

Thistles Arachnobroad

Virginia
    Positive

I just finished unpacking two little beasties from Toogledoo. They're absolutely adorable, were a great price and she shipped very quickly while taking the temperature into account. Thank you!

11. r56mini

r56mini Arachnopeon

Positive!

Thanks so much to Genny for the quick communication, good packing, and keeping it affordable. The slings are so much more active than the ones I ordered from a different seller. Extra credit for it being the week of her wedding!