• gravid

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • fat

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Stefan-V

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, did you mate her? If so, how long ago? Is she WC? Do you feed alot?
Asking yourself these questions you should be able to determine that yourelf...:?

Stefan

Kazuki

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she probably mated with the other male, but he is still alive. i feed them a couple crickets every 2 weeks

Kazuki

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no clue bought them from pet store 2-3 months ago, and definitely no where close to this fat when i got her.

webracer17g

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah i got one tonight that looks like that. deff a female. it has really small pectines and few teeth on them. pictures will be up after X-mas. but yea my new emp looks like that too.

andrew

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its kinda hard to say but i know mine looked like that when they were gravid, all 4 of my girls popped almost at the same time. this is what they looked like

Normski2020uk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Kazuki said:
she probably mated with the other male, but he is still alive. i feed them a couple crickets every 2 weeks
Hi, why would your male not be alive?? especialy with EMPS, i have a Gravid Empd(hopfully) and i have only just taken the male away as she was geting twitchy trying to distance herself from him. Its my understanding that Scorps do not eat there partner post mateing, is this wrong?? if so my male has had a luck escape.