Tomorrow is National Tarantula Day!

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Anyone actually going to do anything different? I'm letting a couple radio stations here know about it, I'm sure they'd be eager to present it as another one of those 'wacky' National days, that you didn't know about....

Someone should make a loltarantula pic with that day in mind...

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to bring one of my guys to work to honor the occasion. :)

--Joe

Krazy Kat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll be getting some new Tarantulas tomorrow.What a better way to spend National Tarantula day.:clap:

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a cute Tarantula hair piece I will be wearing to work. Can't wear a shirt of anything, cause we do have a dress code.

Though it is a vet clinic, don't think they'd appreciate me bringing one of my Ts to work.

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Cool, that' s great to know. Is this celebrated all over the world?

Fred

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i expect to sacrifice a bunch of roaches and crix for T day lol

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am going to wear one of my Arachnotees. And bring my photo album in with all my Inverts pictures in it to work tomorrow too honor the day..Man im going to be feaking some people out.. :evil: :evil:

I know it's a bit early but I don't think anyone will shoot me from Celebrating early "HAPPY T DAY EVERYONE"....

Last edited:

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I plan on covering myself in body paints, preferably in the color and pattern of a B.Smithi, then doing select trible rituals/dances to the Arachnogods.

And seeing as how it's 6:36 AM...I got some painting to do...