Toff202's picture thread

Toff202

Arachnoknight
I thought it'd be fun to start a picture thread :)
Lets start off with a few photo's of my favourites, the African species (pictures were taken while changing the substrate because it was, in my opinion, too moist and it didn't dry that well on it's own).

Monocentropus balfouri

Ceratogyrus darlingi

Eucratoscelus pachypus

Ceratogyrus marshalli

And also, not an African species but still cool: Avicularia versicolor

Toff202

Arachnoknight
0.1 Avicularia versicolor

Acanthoscurria geniculata

0.1 Linothele megatheloides

Toff202

Arachnoknight
0.1 Poecilotheria regalis

0.1 Brachypelma emilia

0.0.1 Acanthoscurria geniculata

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Cool T's my man. May i suggest to you, since seems that you love Baboons, to add a 0.1 Pelinobius muticus, the Goddess 'Queen Baboon' PBUH - Peace Be Upon Her - OH-BITES-ALLLAAAHRGHDULILLAH! to your collection? :)

Toff202

Arachnoknight
Cool T's my man. May i suggest to you, since seems that you love Baboons, to add a 0.1 Pelinobius muticus, the Goddess 'Queen Baboon' PBUH - Peace Be Upon Her - OH-BITES-ALLLAAAHRGHDULILLAH! to your collection? :)
Yes, I very much love the baboons! Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to an expo in April, and I will probably buy one there :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Yes, I very much love the baboons! Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to an expo in April, and I will probably buy one there :)
You're welcome, man. I'm nothing but an humble devoted loyal servant of the Holy Book of the Hissing Revelation :bookworm: that was written in the invisible burrow of potent bites prior Jesus Christ, i'm working 24/7, struggling hard for spread the Peaceful cult of 'Queen Baboon' that will conquer one day the world (peacefully, of course).

0.1 Pelinobius muticus Goddess PBUH - Peace Be Upon Her, OH-BITES-ALLAAAAARGHDULILLAH!

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
Your baboons are soo cute <3 I only I have two, a tiny OBT sling and an H. gigas juvie, but hopefully I will be getting a bigger OBT or
C. marshalli . I wish I had an M. balfouri :bigtears: My absolute favorite spider in the world

Toff202

Arachnoknight
Your baboons are soo cute <3 I only I have two, a tiny OBT sling and an H. gigas juvie, but hopefully I will be getting a bigger OBT or
C. marshalli . I wish I had an M. balfouri :bigtears: My absolute favorite spider in the world
P. murinus and H. gigas are very cool too :) I'm also hoping to get a P. murinus at the next expo. I recommend a C. marshalli, obligate burrowers, web a lot (even when provided a lot of substrate) and I see mine probably every other day. So they aren't the kind of "pet hole" you'll never see. On top of that, they have a freaking horn!

Last edited:

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
P. murinus and H. gigas are very cool too :) I hope to also get a P. murinus at the next expo. I recommend a C. marshalli, obligate burrowers, web a lot (even when provided a lot of substrate) and I see mine probably every other day. So they aren't the kind of "pet hole" you'll never see. On top of that, they have a freaking horn!
Yes! I prefer them over Darlingi because they have like an actual 'horn' instead of just a bump thing

Chris11

ArachnoBat
They have a very pronounced horn IMO, just facing the "wrong" way lol... one might have to lean in REEEEAAAL close to see it, its a land where few doth tread, and even when explored... should be taken with caution! My MF is a beast!

Toff202

Arachnoknight
Recently molted Ceratogyrus sanderi female

1.0 Acanthoscurria geniculata

0.1 Tapinauchenius violaceus

Toff202

Arachnoknight
Poecilotheria regalis, (sub)adult female

Ceratogyrus sanderi, juvenile/subadult female