Today I got tagged

ColletteTZ

Arachnopeon
so the dreaded day happened, one I thought would never happen to myself...I got tagged. BY A BLOODY HOUSE SPIDER!!!

Heard a load of commotion from the kids saying there was a spider, picked it up to take it outside and to show them that there’s nothing to be afraid of and the pesky beast climbed up my arm and bit me. Out of the 28 T’s I have, my first bite is by a common uk native true spider! :shifty::rofl:

Gnarled Gnome

Arachnoknight
So did you have a physical reaction to the bite? My sister was bitten by a US house spider once and her whole foot swelled up. Obviously that was a strong reaction, just curious. I hope you played it cool so you didnt end up teaching them the opposite lesson you were trying to! :smug:

ColletteTZ

Arachnopeon
So did you have a physical reaction to the bite? My sister was bitten by a US house spider once and her whole foot swelled up. Obviously that was a strong reaction, just curious. I hope you played it cool so you didnt end up teaching them the opposite lesson you were trying to! :smug:
Oh yeah completely! They even helped me set it free. I felt the bite like a little sting and you can see the fang marks. I had localised itching and there’s a small red mark surrounding the area. The kids found it funny at least :bag: