TKC interaction

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Just FYI, Amy did respond to my 2nd email.

Hi,
As the President of the TKC I would like to first off apologize for the delay, the amount of emails we have received in the last few weeks alone has been quite substantial and I promise you we are trying to respond to them in orderly form. We are a small group of individuals working diligently (in our free time) to be able to help out the US community with the current events regarding both Brazil and Sri Lanka. Feel free to PM me and I will see if I can personally pull up your email real quick.

Thanks,

The owners of Palp Friction are indeed part of the team here but I can assure you its not operated solely by them, we have chosen a group of like minded individuals to join the team. Our mission for Poecilotheria is to make sure they do not perish in the (US) hobby, with it being illegal to sell across state lines. Our main objective is to create a country wide "map" as a networking tool for those with the current Sri Lankan species to be able to still intercommunicate and maintain the species as we do not have an ETA as to how long it will take for us to convince USFWs to amend the current regulations in place.
There is a lot of things happening in the background that we cannot comment on due to the legalities behind it (as per our attorneys). We are not just sitting and waiting for things to fall into our laps either. The sole reason we started the TKC is because the hobby had no one really that came forward trying to take responsibility in taking on the current events happening. You do not need to support us, we do it for the love of the hobby and we understand we cant convince everyone.

For any further questions please feel free to direct them towards inquiries[at]thetkc.org

Thanks,
Warren
Thanks for the response and info. FB gets all the love and it seems like the good old fashioned forums don’t always get the updates and info that get circulated there. Despite my lack of interest for FB I went ahead and joined the group.